Where will your seat be ?

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 759 likes
Total likes: 2943 likes

Where will your seat be ?

Post by the pink palermo »

A poster has not put up a thread in the Olympic part of this website showing the layout at the Athletics stadium .

Here comes the shaft

It's clear to see where the Corporate section is .

Where do you hope to sit ?

Make your feelings known to the club .Plague them with letters, e-mails now before it is delivered as au fait acompli .

Mods - Not trying to make extra work for you , but I simply cannot believe the way the fans are sleepwalking into this .
e17
Has liked: 280 likes
Total likes: 940 likes

Re: Where will your seat be ?

Post by e17 »

So there's a thread already devoted to this for anyone who wants to see it basically. One you've even posted in yeah?

& you have the audacity of bemoaning people on here for starting new threads on the premise of different ways of talking about managerial successors? :lol:
the pink palermo
Huge noggin

e-17 if you don't want to read what I post stick me on your foe list .

Out of interest where's your seat now and where do you hope will it be at Startford ?
AlfieG
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by AlfieG »

Im sure a lot of people are sleepwalking into the new bowl PP and I am certain that their will be thousands of 'fans' moaning about how it has negatively affected them after XX years of following the team at the Boleyn.

You only have to read a few threads on here to see that people love to have a moan...... :lol:

However, I will be waiting until I see the seating options and prices and more importantly the view from the stands before I start moaning..... (I cant be arsed to second guess those seating plans mate).

If the club do not use this new stadium as a way of reducing season ticket prices to encourage a bigger regular home gate then I think they are going to get a sh*tstorm coming their way.
Claretdave
Harry's estranged lovechild
Location: Congratulations you have just met the LME (Liberal Metropolitan Elite).

Post by Claretdave »

the pink palermo wrote:e-17 if you don't want to read what I post stick me on your foe list .

Out of interest where's your seat now and where do you hope will it be at Startford ?
What is a foe list?

I'm not a season ticket holder, but it is pretty astonishing the club have not published any kind of seat migration policy. Are people who have put 20 years plus into the East going to enter into a free for all?
saludo de carlitos

Post by saludo de carlitos »

My seat is back of lower sir trev/west lower is that possible for me?
brownout
Has liked: 91 likes
Total likes: 174 likes

Post by brownout »

I think that the club are still 'consulting' on seat migration via the SAB.

I also think that the club are delaying for as long as possible releasing a proper plan for the stadium.

Can't think why they need keep anything under wraps. They've already asked the fans and apparently 85% of us want to go.
hammers92
Has liked: 317 likes
Total likes: 1748 likes

Post by hammers92 »

I'm a student and can't afford season tickets like the rest. To put it very simply if ticket prices come down meaning I can afford to go more regularly I'll accept the view being a bit further from me. There seems to be quite a difference between the older and younger generations views on the move. I'm fully behind this, you just know we'll find a way to balls it up but it support it nonetheless
Crouchend_Hammer
Has liked: 137 likes
Total likes: 2357 likes

Post by Crouchend_Hammer »

Currently West Side upper. Couple of rows front the front. Fairly central.
New stadium, will wait and see what the options. Willing to trade off a little in regards of the view for ease of getting there and having better local facilities I.e boozers, somewhere to get some food.
Won't bother at all if Allardyce is still in charge anyway :wink:
e17

Post by e17 »

the pink palermo wrote:e-17 if you don't want to read what I post stick me on your foe list .

Foe list don't work on thread starters though, you clever sod!

Anyway my response was in jest my old mucker.. FWIW, I'm still thoroughly stuck in the grey area that is neither anti or pro what they've DONE to our club.. But somewhere in the area marked "I'll guess I'll have to wait & see now" - I obviously hope that (you won't like this) Karen is right & Pink Palermo is wrong

& in regards your question: I currently reside, as I have since the the old fella took one look at the new Rio & went "too high", in the Eastern area of the ground between rows N & P. you can find me most weekends pointing & shouting at the away fans :wink:

Why do you ask?
the pink palermo
Huge noggin

e17 wrote: - I obviously hope that (you won't like this) Karen is right & Pink Palermo is wrong
Au contraire e-17 , I hope I'm wrong as well .This isn't really a debate I want to win , because if I do we've all lost .
e17 wrote: & in regards your question: I currently reside, as I have since the the old fella took one look at the new Rio & went "too high", in the Eastern area of the ground between rows N & P

Why do you ask?
Merely to have fellow fans engage in the thought process of comparing what they have today with what they are likely going to be offered in years ahead .
Romford
Big X

Post by Romford »

Its funny how the Pro Coward Anti OS brigade break their own rules... :asleep:
saludo de carlitos

Post by saludo de carlitos »

Romford wrote:Its funny how the Pro Coward Anti OS brigade beak their own rules... :asleep:
So true
the pink palermo
Huge noggin

Ah well .....at least a few hundred have had the chance to see the truth .
Georgee Paris
Location: The Amazing Adventures of Wicked Willy & Fearless Steve
Has liked: 496 likes
Total likes: 1038 likes

Post by Georgee Paris »

I think I'll be in the tbl/dml equivalent corner in the os.
e17

Post by e17 »

Romford wrote:the Pro Coward Anti OS brigade
Sing that to the tune of "Self Preservation Society" - it works quite well

I ain't anti either, but I will admit that the 'sanctity' of my same damp corrugated steel spot has probably kept me sane with some of the football we've witnessed over the last 10 or so years

It is interesting (depressing) to imagine that spot being converted to something massively colder & sheeyiter, while some of this seasons efforts were on offer

I like to look at it as I'm one of those punters the club has to find a middle ground for. Because Rom I honestly think I'd have packed it in or at least been on my Jack Jones this season, had we not still been at The Boleyn

I've been brought up to be pro the manager & pro the club fella. Johnny Lyall & Upton Park.. That was & is the basis of the clubs selling power
WestHamAlways

Post by WestHamAlways »

Interesting to see a layout at last. I hope the season ticket holders get a chance to go inside the ground to see what the view would be like before having to commit.
At present I am in the BML, in row Z by the edge of the penalty area. Don't fancy moving to the top tier.
mumbles87
Has liked: 55 likes
Total likes: 935 likes

Post by mumbles87 »

WestHamAlways wrote:Interesting to see a layout at last. I hope the season ticket holders get a chance to go inside the ground to see what the view would be like before having to commit.
At present I am in the BML, in row Z by the edge of the penalty area. Don't fancy moving to the top tier.
Cards on the table I am completely Pro the move the stratford and my mind wont by changed.

I used to have a season ticket for a total of 7 seasons but not anymore however if I still had it I would like the club to provide exactly what your suggesting here. A chance to view the area I would be paying to sit in for the season

If managed well by the club the move to the stadium could be done with minimum damage to the traveling faithful (maybe some meetings with the guys over at arsenal wouldnt go a miss to understand how they handled the move)
portline KGV

Post by portline KGV »

May be abit O/T but just seen this ,Average Europe Attendences, have put it up more for the pics of the Stadiums and compare with OS http://aff077.teensdigest.com/articles/370" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bobbymooresbracelet

Post by bobbymooresbracelet »

Row R 428