Season Ticket Survey

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

brownout
Has liked: 91 likes
Total likes: 174 likes

Season Ticket Survey

Post by brownout »

Has anyone else received this survey from the club?

In the months leading up to the Olympic Stadium move the Club will be carrying out a series of short surveys of our current Season Ticket Holders. These surveys are designed to help us understand your opinion and views on specific topics regarding the new Stadium. Typically these surveys will be 3 – 5 questions long and should take you no longer than 5 minutes to complete.

This first survey aims to measure your interest in introducing new Season Ticket Holders to sit with you in the new Stadium.

Season Ticket Holders who complete the survey before 5pm Friday 21 February will enter a prize draw to win a replica shirt signed by the first team.

Most disappointing. I entered that I wouldn't be interested in additional season tickets and it ended the survey. I was hoping for an opportunity to say I won't be renewing mine (what's the point in a stadium that won't sell out) and ideally an opportunity to vent my spleen on the stadium move.
Grays

Re: Season Ticket Survey

Post by Grays »

Same happened to me, over after 1 question.
mattjp
Has liked: 29 likes
Total likes: 44 likes

Post by mattjp »

It took me 10 minutes to understand the question, then I answered it and it was all over. Bloody joke.
MD_HM
Has liked: 38 likes
Total likes: 339 likes

Post by MD_HM »

Got it entered maybe 1 additional seat and it ended too so wasn't down to your answer.

I might not renew mine but guess that wasn't a question :D

There are two ways they CAN sell out the stadium, 1) have a top four challenging side/champions league side or 2) by having really cheap tickets across the board

If they try for something in between i have you right it will be empty.

I think their sole intention is to attract an investor/buyer and nothing they say will make me think otherwise.

Just won't work without money thrown at it in my opinion
MD_HM
Has liked: 38 likes
Total likes: 339 likes

Post by MD_HM »

mattjp wrote:It took me 10 minutes to understand the question, then I answered it and it was all over. Bloody joke.
:lol:

Glad I weren't the only one, survey monkey? think they got a monkey to word them
brownout
Has liked: 91 likes
Total likes: 174 likes

Post by brownout »

I struggled to understand it too.
Just one question and they couldn't make even that simple.

Surprised they didn't ask -

Will you be bringing more season ticket holders because -

i) You think the two Daves are great.
ii) You think Karren Brady is great
iii) You think the two Daves and Karren Brady are great.
iv) You wouldn't bring another season ticket holder even if they got a lift in one of the Dave's Rolls Royces, unspecifed favours from Karren, were allowed to pick the team and bring themselves on as sub if they so wished.
Kitt the car
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 155 likes

Post by Kitt the car »

Was set up to get stuck in to the survey and it was all over before I knew it. (I finally know how the missus feels now :lol:)

That was rubbish and took me a while to get around it.
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 759 likes
Total likes: 2939 likes

Post by the pink palermo »

Would now be to soon ? etc etc
Devils Advocate
Has liked: 30 likes
Total likes: 9 likes

Post by Devils Advocate »

Well that was underwhelming.

And isn't it the sort of question they should have been asking a couple of years ago?
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 759 likes
Total likes: 2939 likes

Post by the pink palermo »

Devils Advocate wrote:And isn't it the sort of question they should have been asking a couple of years ago?
What, like before deciding to move you mean ?

The entire thing is doomed to epic failure .The stadium will look like what some of us have been saying since day 1, a stadium within a stadium , a real heath robinson affair with away fans laughing at us, the media making snidey remarks ......and swathes of empty seats for all but the glamour ties .

It's a clusterfuck of huge proportions , and this sort of rubbish questionnaire indicative of the entire thing being done on the cheap .

They could have put a properly constructed questionnaire in last years ST renewal packs , but of course the one question they didn't want to ask the fans would have had to be included - Do you want to move ?

The moment of truth has arrived .

Where will your seat be and how much will the ticket cost ?

That's the issue for the fans , something I've repeatedly asked and something the club have failed to address .Now we are at the point where they realise certain parts of the ground won't be available to STH's , there ain't enough seats in the lifeboat and the club are trying to concoct a way around having to evict people from half way line positions .

Still, it's what 85% of you wanted .