The New 'Trevor Brooking Lower'

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

DD
Has liked: 1 like

Re: The New 'Trevor Brooking Lower'

Post by DD »

^^^^

Or in the corner of the new West side next to the aways
1mcavennie
Total likes: 1 like

Post by 1mcavennie »

The home end is going to be a long way from the away end so not ideal for a singing area

I agree the east and west corners might be best but could be very expensive for a ST

My plan is not to take a chance on renewing my ST which could turn out to be in a dull area but to become a member and sus out a few places over some early games and decide where I might to buy an ST in season 2
Knighter10WHU
Has liked: 154 likes
Total likes: 193 likes

Post by Knighter10WHU »

1mcavennie wrote:The home end is going to be a long way from the away end so not ideal for a singing area

I agree the east and west corners might be best but could be very expensive for a ST

My plan is not to take a chance on renewing my ST which could turn out to be in a dull area but to become a member and sus out a few places over some early games and decide where I might to buy an ST in season 2
Not sure about the west corner to be honest, how many home sides have their loudest supporters in the 'main stand'? Not many, if indeed any. The stand is usually always reserved for the prawn sandwich brigade.

I will also not be renewing my Season Ticket pass this season if things continue to move in the way they are currently.