Bondholders seat selection april appointments

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

stevejos13

Bondholders seat selection april appointments

Post by stevejos13 »

any bondholders received appointment time for choosing seats in april at stratford . meant to get 2 weeks notice. not heard myself yet
eastsider
Has liked: 54 likes
Total likes: 6 likes

Re: Bondholders seat selection april appointments

Post by eastsider »

Went into the reservation centre 2 weeks ago to ask what the schedule is and a very nice young lady said that Bond holders are first and their letters will be going out in about a month then season tickets holders will follow afterwards.....
So I guess you should be hearing pretty soon. :crest:
hammers1954

Post by hammers1954 »

Got my appointment today - 6 May at 7pm. FWIW you will get three emails one with your appointment detail, one with a link to site where you can manage the process and for some reason I got an email confirming me on the Club London waiting list, although I didn't apply!

I had a slight query and phoned the reservation centre and they said they started sending out Bondholders appointments yesterday.
MAC08
Has liked: 42 likes
Total likes: 135 likes

Post by MAC08 »

Call recieved today. Appointment 30th April.
'Ammer'Ead

Post by 'Ammer'Ead »

Hadn't heard anything so rang today and was given a May date which wasn't convenient. Asked for something earlier and got Sunday 26th April. Can't work out what system they are working to to be honest.
The Collector
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 12 likes

Post by The Collector »

Two bond holders in our group of six. We have an appointment on the morning of the 27th. All seems very efficient so far. This isn't the West Ham way. Mind you, been told to ask for someone called Omoyinmi when we get there.
stevejos13

Post by stevejos13 »

got my appointment for 7th may-tried to change it for earlier one but none. They said first appointments are 22nd April so should start to hear re prices and concessions in 9 days.. First band 1 season ticket holders appointments @ 22nd may
MD_HM
Has liked: 38 likes
Total likes: 339 likes

Post by MD_HM »

If anyone that goes next week finds out how many band 1 tickets we currently have against how many are in the new East stand I'd be interested to know

I'm a band 2 season ticket holder for last 12 years and would probably have upgraded to band 1 at the OS but as they are not taking length of ticket into consideration I think they might all be sold by the time I get my appointment

It's anoying as I know I could have upgraded this season to get an earlier appointment but wanted to sit with the same crowd for the final season
Doc H Ball
Has liked: 917 likes
Total likes: 1919 likes

Post by Doc H Ball »

I thought the first Bondholders went in today and we would have found out Band 1 prices?

I know someone going in on Thursday so will definitely know by then.
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

Doc H Ball wrote:I thought the first Bondholders went in today and we would have found out Band 1 prices?

I know someone going in on Thursday so will definitely know by then.

First ones are wednesday, maybe they'll find out how much on the day !,
stevejos13

Post by stevejos13 »

can any bondholders who chose their seat today let us know the seating plan in particular where the band 1 upper tier seats start from i.e. how big is the 1966 seats( i think there are 2000 1966 seats)
gavrosh

Post by gavrosh »

The first (poor quality) one on twitter so far...

pbenjy
Has liked: 20 likes
Total likes: 52 likes

Post by pbenjy »

gavrosh wrote:The first (poor quality) one on twitter so far...

Blimey, if that is the view from a bond holders seat, I hate to think what the cheap seats are like.
Si the Pie

Post by Si the Pie »

I got my bondholders seat plus two extra seats for season ticket holders (I could've got three).had to pay 25% deposit.
MAC08
Has liked: 42 likes
Total likes: 135 likes

Post by MAC08 »

Si the Pie wrote:I got my bondholders seat plus two extra seats for season ticket holders (I could've got three).had to pay 25% deposit.
So you could have got a seat for your bond as well as a different seat for your season ticket?
Si the Pie

Post by Si the Pie »

Yes MAC08, that's correct.
'Ammer'Ead

Post by 'Ammer'Ead »

As I understand it, a bondholder can take as many non-bolders with them as they like. I will try and find out as much as I can when I'm there.
Si the Pie

Post by Si the Pie »

You pick the seat that you want (they try to give you an equivalent to your current one). Then you can add three more seats alongside it as long as they're used by season ticket holders. They don't have to be current season ticket holders either. I got my bond seat plus two season tickets right next to it. I live in Australia now so I had a telephone interview. The whole thing took 15 minutes. I'm in the east stand on the halfway line in this new seat. I paid a 25% deposit for an adult and a child seat which was a total of £250
stevejos13

Post by stevejos13 »

are your seats in the east stand upper tier or on the lower tier retractable seats-and you say your half way line-how close and how near the front
'Ammer'Ead

Post by 'Ammer'Ead »

I attended today. One bond holder (who didn't go and is too old to go to games now) allowed us to book eight tickets.

The best tickets in the middle of the East stand are Club 1966 so I was looking for something in front of them (behind Club 1966 is a bit too far back for me) and as central as possible but not too far forward. So have the block after the middle block (all the best seats had gone in that one) in row 17. I am currently at the back of the Chicken Run and think I will be a little more central and a little higher too, although the view on the screen looked quite similar to what I have at present.

If you know a bond holder attending soon and want a band 1 ticket just ask them to add you to their group booking. They have already seen a group of 50 which included just a hand full of bondholders.

I'll post a view from my new seat when I have it.