Your Plus 2 for Stratford

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Denbighammer
Has liked: 697 likes
Total likes: 431 likes

Re: Your Plus 2 for Stratford

Post by Denbighammer »

Fwiw, I agree with almost everything Hadleigh has said. I'd rather not share with Spurs but I'd rather that than go the Athletics arena. I guess that makes me a Luddite. :raver:
brownout
Has liked: 92 likes
Total likes: 174 likes

Post by brownout »

Me too. Most important to me is good view, fair price, good atmosphere and to be able to stand (plus entertaining football and win a cup or two or three or more). I don't want to share with Spurs but I'd compromise on that over the combination of my other preferences.
LOS

Post by LOS »

Pop Robson wrote:STs still available for the last ever season at the Boleyn Ground, waiting list sorted now on general.

Must be the prices from £825 as all Band 4s sold.

Even the ticket agencies and touts aint buying, what going on :think:
This is incredible. I wonder if people think it's so over subcribed and asume that they don't stand a snowball in hells chance of bagging a ticket, so aint applying. The club is in for a very awkward realisation after a few novelty years at OS if we can't even sell out the Boleyn in her final season. Interesting times gentlemen.