OS tours.

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

mildenhallhammer53

OS tours.

Post by mildenhallhammer53 »

Just a query.
Does any one know if there are any tours of the OS yet.
My son leaves for the states this December and I would love to take him to the new stadium before he leaves. As he wont be here for the opening game of the OS era.
Any info much apreciated
Col Hammer
Has liked: 56 likes
Total likes: 33 likes

Re: OS tours.

Post by Col Hammer »

I don't know for sure, but believe not as its still a 'building site'

Maybe the best way to get in there early is to try and get a ticket for one of the rugby games coming up & having a nose round this way?
e10hammer

Post by e10hammer »

Mildenhallhamer53
Why don't you take him to the England v New Zealand rugby union match at the O.S on 7th November, you can have a good walk around the stadium early and then take in the atmosphere, tickets are online from £22.
upminstercraig

Post by upminstercraig »

e10hammer wrote:Mildenhallhamer53
Why don't you take him to the England v New Zealand rugby union match at the O.S on 7th November, you can have a good walk around the stadium early and then take in the atmosphere, tickets are online from £22.
It's a rugby LEAGUE game mate, I've got a ticket for it, half to see the new place, & half because it should be a ****ing great game!!!
Whitters
Has liked: 90 likes
Total likes: 71 likes

Post by Whitters »

e10hammer wrote:Mildenhallhamer53
Shame it is the same time as the Everton game, otherwise I could have moved over to Stratford for this in the evening after we have had our usual home defeat against the Toffees. A bit of a test for the local plod and transport systems I would have thought, having two big events so close at the same time?