family area at the OS

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Gnome, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Big George
Has liked: 133 likes
Total likes: 274 likes

family area at the OS

Post by Big George »

Hi, Are the there any family area STH from the STBU on here? Apparently the club has decided not to have a family area/blocks at the OS. All the band fours will be called and mixed in together? Any thoughts on that?
e10hammer

Re: family area at the OS

Post by e10hammer »

Big George
When the club first released details of prices they did state in the FAQs there would be a family seating area, but this was removed later. Will be interested to see how the family's who sit up there feel about this especially as they experience great views, I think most other teams in the premier league have a family seating area.Not sure I would want my young grandchildren sitting next to some of the boozed up blockheads I've had the mispleasure to end up next to over the years.
AlfieG
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by AlfieG »

When was that announced BG?

The club website still shows.....

Will there be a family seating section in the new Stadium?

Yes. The Club’s Reservation Centre adviser will be able to provide information about the family seating options available to each Season Ticket Holder at their appointment.

Or have they come out with their weasel words again??
Big George
Has liked: 133 likes
Total likes: 274 likes

Post by Big George »

AlfieG wrote:When was that announced BG?

The club website still shows.....

Will there be a family seating section in the new Stadium?

Yes. The Club’s Reservation Centre adviser will be able to provide information about the family seating options available to each Season Ticket Holder at their appointment.

Or have they come out with their weasel words again??
My info came from the reservation centre
Beefy's mum

Post by Beefy's mum »

Big George wrote:Hi, Are the there any family area STH from the STBU on here? Apparently the club has decided not to have a family area/blocks at the OS. All the band fours will be called and mixed in together? Any thoughts on that?
I'm in STBU with my two boys, we're row A directly behind the goal, so bloody good seats for category 4. From my understanding I should be one of the first lot of band 4's to choose new seats. Not bothered about not being in family stand but think whatever I end up with will be comparable in price only.

For any cat 1 and 2 people who have already been who are currently in upper tiers row A, did you get 1st row of upper tier?