Band 5

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks, Gnome

SouthWoodHammer

Re: Band 5

Post by SouthWoodHammer »

Thanks maybe I'll get one on Thursday :D
cliff99claret
Has liked: 54 likes
Total likes: 36 likes

Post by cliff99claret »

Had my appointment today and managed to get three band 5 tickets but the very back row behind the corner flag to be honest there was hardly any left to choose from still not a bad veiw.
wivenhoetim
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 25 likes

Post by wivenhoetim »

cliff99claret wrote:Had my appointment today and managed to get three band 5 tickets but the very back row behind the corner flag to be honest there was hardly any left to choose from still not a bad veiw.
Which block/row are you in cliff?
cliff99claret
Has liked: 54 likes
Total likes: 36 likes

Post by cliff99claret »

Tim there printer wasnt working so all i have is booking number so to be honest all i know is that i was offered 2 choices one was the last row behind the corner flag and one was 5 rows from the back behind the goal but the last row behind the corner flag is lower than the seats 5 rows from the back behind the goal, hope that makes sense.
wivenhoetim
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 25 likes

Post by wivenhoetim »

Cheers mate. I think so. :thup:
Wembley1966
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 120 likes

Post by Wembley1966 »

I'm in row 61 - block 244 by the corner. I think I'm about 5 rows from the back currently - but the guy said that there's more rows at the back that will be covered over - and eventually used when they increase the capacity.
bengeo
Has liked: 2 likes

Post by bengeo »

Wembley1966 wrote:I'm in row 61 - block 244 by the corner. I think I'm about 5 rows from the back currently - but the guy said that there's more rows at the back that will be covered over - and eventually used when they increase the capacity.
I guess you are to the right of the aisle in this photo. You can see the rows that were covered over in the rugby. Back row is 73.

Click on image to enlarge
SouthWoodHammer

Post by SouthWoodHammer »

Just got ours 244 also not far from top.
Have friends around the block so only looked at 244/245.. there's not many left in those 2 blocks.
Pleased with the seats and the price :-)
Alfiehammer

Post by Alfiehammer »

Mate of mine got band 5 tickets in block 230? Which I make to be band 3 based on C&Hs map? :crest:
Johnny Byrne's Boots
Has liked: 1780 likes
Total likes: 2058 likes

Post by Johnny Byrne's Boots »

C&H's map is not by any means accurate regarding the banding, its only real use is finding your block.

I think it was his guess at where the club might draw the lines.
AlfieG
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by AlfieG »

Alfiehammer wrote:Mate of mine got band 5 tickets in block 230? Which I make to be band 3 based on C&Hs map? :crest:
230 is band 4. What row is your mates ticket in?
Alfiehammer

Post by Alfiehammer »

Said near the back which tallies up with other info in reservation centre thread
likemydreams
Has liked: 12 likes
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by likemydreams »

when will the club release a real stadium plan with seating plan ?
noblecause

Post by noblecause »

Got band 5's today for me and my 3 sons. They are going fast by the looks of things. We are in the very back row of the north stand near the corner. I was quite impressed by the view we will be getting.

I was initially shown band 4 seats, but these are only eight rows back from those ones and £210 cheaper :scarfer:
bengeo

Post by bengeo »

likemydreams wrote:when will the club release a real stadium plan with seating plan ?
When Ticketmaster take over ... :lol:
Het-Field
Location: Its great to be Irish, but its a miracle to be a Dub
Has liked: 25 likes
Total likes: 324 likes

Post by Het-Field »

Band 5 here too.

I don't think the issue is whether Band 5's will be available, but whether any tickets will be available at all within a few weeks. It seems like there will be thousands of people unable to be accommodated, and that will have the knock on effect of making regular tickets even harder to come by.
farmergiles
Has liked: 15 likes
Total likes: 6 likes

Post by farmergiles »

Got a Band 5 ticket for myself and an U16 for my girls to share.

Apppointment was on Sat before the Sunderland game. Block 215.

We had to sign a disclaimer reagrding Cup games and the possibility of being moved due to away allocation. Looks like they have done that to increase numbers of STH's.
stk31

Post by stk31 »

I asked specifically for a seat in one of the blocks that were part of the 15% required to be reserved for away fans for cup games (I wanted one in Blocks 224-228), I said I'd quite happily take my chances getting a seat elsewhere for cup games but they refused to budge and they said it wasn't possible. This was at the end of November and I guess they've run out of seats to sell to season ticket holders now but what it does mean is that some people over the last few months could only buy seats way back in the upper tier and now they'll be releasing seats in new blocks with better seats for people with later appointments - not very fair IMO.
bengeo

Post by bengeo »

farmergiles wrote: Block 215.
We had to sign a disclaimer reagrding Cup games and the possibility of being moved due to away allocation. Looks like they have done that to increase numbers of STH's.
Are you sure it's 215? That's behind the corporate tier and it's hard to believe they will put away supporters right round there. There have been reports of 217 & 218 having to accept being moved for cup games.
farmergiles
Has liked: 15 likes
Total likes: 6 likes

Post by farmergiles »

bengeo wrote:Are you sure it's 215? That's behind the corporate tier and it's hard to believe they will put away supporters right round there. There have been reports of 217 & 218 having to accept being moved for cup games.
The email receipt shows 215 - West Stand