Priority Waiting List

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks, Gnome

Wembley1966
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 120 likes

Re: Priority Waiting List

Post by Wembley1966 »

bobd_uk wrote:"Option to buy" is a dodgy way forward. The availability will be totally dependant on who renews next summer, which could be any number from zero up!
The availability will also be dependent upon whether they chose to open up the 6,000+ seats that will still be covered up after going to 60,000. To use those seats would require additional toilet and refreshment facilities being installed.
frankiemac

Post by frankiemac »

Why would we need extra toilets? Surely there were enough during the olympics and it held 80k then?
oggy1310

Post by oggy1310 »

frankiemac wrote:Why would we need extra toilets? Surely there were enough during the olympics and it held 80k then?
Weren't they previously outside the stadium during the Olympics?
Sweeney Bod
Shirley Temple

Post by Sweeney Bod »

A crowd at an athletics event do not have an half time rush for the toilets. When I was there in 2012, people went to the loos in breaks in action so it was far more staggered than for a football match.
bengeo
Has liked: 2 likes

Post by bengeo »

oggy1310 wrote:Weren't they previously outside the stadium during the Olympics?
Yes, there were blocks of toilets outside the stadium. At the Olympics ticket holders had access to the whole island through the events.
NorthernIron
Has liked: 10 likes
Total likes: 35 likes

Post by NorthernIron »

Just had my call from the Reservations Centre, I was on the waiting list since early July. Phone appointment booked for 11th April, and they confirm I will be getting a seat for 2 seasons. You pay another £10 to confirm the appointment, then get this and the original £10 discounted from the bill. The full 2 seasons need to paid at the appointment, less the £20 already paid, so £558.

There will be an option of upgrading in the second season if other bands become available.

Hope this helps anyone still waiting... :)
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

£10 to confirm an appointment good idea should do it at the Doctors stops the timewasters
Timbloom

Post by Timbloom »

I have just got email from my son which said his appointment is Friday 15/4 when he can buy season tickets for 2 years for both of us. Cost as an old git seems to be under £300. He has been on waiting list since summer.