Season Ticket Priority List

An archive of news, events and discussion leading up to and post West Ham United's historic move from Upton Park to Stratford in 2016.

Moderators: Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks, Gnome

kenthammer1984
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 80 likes

Season Ticket Priority List

Post by kenthammer1984 »

Quick question.

I was planning on signing up to the priority list, so that i stand a chance of getting one of the £289 season tickets - however, the thought occurred to me that i will probably want 2 season tickets, so that i can take the mrs/friend/family along as well on match days.

if i purchase 2 of the season ticket priority list memberships for £20 (looks like you can order up to 10) - does this mean that IF i am successful then i will be able to pick 2 seats next to each other in the stadium, or will i just be given 2 randomly seated season tickets?

if i can have them next to each other, then great. if it is just pot luck and where ever there is space, then i will just apply for one membership.

cheers :scarfer:
Danny's Dyer Acting
Has liked: 644 likes
Total likes: 1844 likes

Re: Season Ticket Priority List

Post by Danny's Dyer Acting »

You have pretty much zero chance if you're just signing up now.

I think people that joined the list in July/August are getting appointments at the moment.
bobd_uk
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 75 likes

Re: Season Ticket Priority List

Post by bobd_uk »

I believe that this list will just be ongoing now. If anything is available next season then they'll start from the top, etc. So it is worth joining if you ever want a ST, but you have literally no chance for next season.