Is this Diouf?

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

AJ
Location: Dreaming dreams, scheming schemes, building castles high

Re: Is this Diouf?

Post by AJ »

I dont care if the guy is just f*cking visiting, i dont even want the c*nt in the club shop, yet weve got him in the changing room, what the f*ck is going on
roblo
Has liked: 152 likes
Total likes: 121 likes

Post by roblo »

Seriously though, I can understand the anger over the spitting, but it was like 10 years ago. Forgive and forget and all that? He could turn out to be the linchpin of our promotion winning season. Let's get on with it.
Mega Ron
Has liked: 170 likes
Total likes: 175 likes

Post by Mega Ron »

Hugh Jargon wrote:Remind me again....do we hate him for flobbing at a mouthy git once...or is it something else..Pardon?
Flobbing. Not heard that word in a long time.

I think everyone deserves a chance at redemption. He hasn't done much really, we just like to hate.
Up the Junction
Thinks he owns the place
Has liked: 748 likes
Total likes: 3446 likes

Post by Up the Junction »

bobd_uk wrote:(He's also not Brazilian!)
I could be wrong Bob but I suspect the Doc was referring to his haircut.

KUMB's view: http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=125761" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hugh Jargon (Old)
Location: The Isle of Lesbos, Cuba- Tottenham redondo corriente con el pene que cuelga fuera

Post by Hugh Jargon (Old) »

Ahhhh yes...of course. Thanks Mr Monkey.

I like him...Pardon?
The Rebirth
It's all about the confidence

Post by The Rebirth »

Hugh Jargon wrote:Remind me again....do we hate him for flobbing at a mouthy git once...or is it something else..Pardon?
See the KUMB main page...

f*** off White Boy... indeed.

f*** off Diouf
Sweeney Bod
Shirley Temple

Post by Sweeney Bod »

I hear Craig Thomson is available too if our standards of decency have gone out the window.
HarrowInnHammer

Post by HarrowInnHammer »

Straight up boo the **** if he ever turns out for us
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 145 likes

Post by fmgod »

If he plays like he did under BFS at Bolton, we could have one of the best players in the league, people moan about him but cheered, Di Canil, Tevez, wanted J Barton etc.
roblo

Post by roblo »

Hammers80 wrote:I think everyone deserves a chance at redemption.
There's alot more worthwhile issues in the world that people could place their anger upon than a silly man with a silly hair cut who has an attitude problem. So much hate.
Hugh Jargon (Old)
Location: The Isle of Lesbos, Cuba- Tottenham redondo corriente con el pene que cuelga fuera

Post by Hugh Jargon (Old) »

Actually...I reckon Big John is pulling a few plonkers....Thats Stanislas on a visit I reckon. :)
Kentammer
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by Kentammer »

Can't stand the ****er but, whatever. Wouldn't boo him, wouldn't cheer him either. If he helps us get promoted, fine. Still a ****.
Hambrosia Stu

Post by Hambrosia Stu »

Mart13 wrote:What the actual f***, don't want him anywhere near our team, even if it's on the training ground.

He may be a decent player at times but he treated our fans like sh*t. He is a disgrace to football.
Couldn't agree more.
There's a massive difference between being a complete twat, and being an utter ****. Bellamy, for example, I saw as being the former. Diouf is most certainly the latter. I can't think of anyone I'd less like at West Ham
Hugh Jargon wrote:Still can't recollect anything except the flobbing thing....bearing in mind the world is having a knees up after an old man was lynched by a mob...its not too bad shirley?
Old man...who just happened to have killed, tortured, oppressed his own people and asset stripped their country for the last 4 decades.... still, he's an old man, poor thing....

I don't condone violence in any way, and can't celebrate seeing karma in action, but f*** me, if anyone deserved to be beaten to death by his own people, Gaddafi had to be pretty close to the top of that list
Benfleet Pete

Post by Benfleet Pete »

I would not want to see this vile piece of scum within spitting distance of the Boleyn Ground. Him playing in Glasgow for Rangers was too close as far as I'm concerned. I've seen him in the flesh at work too many times and the hostility he provokes is more than justified. Don't be swayed by the forthcoming spin that will no doubt accompany him on his arrival should it happen!
roblo

Post by roblo »

Hugh Jargon wrote:Actually...I reckon Big John is pulling a few plonkers....Thats Stanislas on a visit I reckon. :)
Racist
Chavs
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 762 likes

Post by Chavs »

We are signing him on a 2 year deal.
DICAN10

Post by DICAN10 »

can't believe that **** has made a career out of football, everything about him is vile, he brings the reputation of every club he's played for down with him. disgusting
Hammer Matty
Has liked: 52 likes
Total likes: 123 likes

Post by Hammer Matty »

If this happens Sam gets a massive :thdn: and so do the Davids for allowing this
Gnome
Quite eloquent for a garden ornament
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 45 likes

Post by Gnome »

He was warming up as a sub at Anfield when he spat at our fans. Sicknote would remember the precise details better than I but as I recall Liverpool did their standard denial that the player had done anything wrong and accused Hammers fans of lying, something they had to withdraw when one of their own stewards and a policeman confirmed that the player had spat.

Liverpool then adopted their usual secondary tactic saying that the player had spat at the ground and not at the fans - lack of evidence meant that the local plod accepted this explanation and no further action was taken.

Fast forward a few months to a UEFA Cup match against Celtic and he was caught spitting at Celtic fans. Strathclyde plod were having none of Liverpool's usual excuses given that it had all been caught on tv and he ended up in court getting a fine for his troubles.

He then got arrested and charged with spitting at a kid Boro' fan and got a ban for spitting at a Pompey player and telling a ball boy somewhere to "f*** off white boy". His excuse for that one was that whichever club it was the fans had been throwing bananas at him. However a look at the match video and the lack of bent yellow fruit anywhere in the ground put paid to that argument.

Last season he taunted a QPR player who might have had a little more to say had he not been on a stretcher being carried off with a broken leg at the time.

His mum thinks the world of him though.
Hambrosia Stu

Post by Hambrosia Stu »

fmgod wrote:If he plays like he did under BFS at Bolton, we could have one of the best players in the league, people moan about him but cheered, Di Canil, Tevez, wanted J Barton etc.
Di Canio & Tevez may be self-obsessed tossers, but that's a bit different to gobbing at school kids...
And Barton looks like a puritan in comparison to Diouf