The 5 year ST Loyalty scheme

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

Hammer Sandwich

Re: The 5 year ST Loyalty scheme

Post by Hammer Sandwich »

Apologies if it's been asked already, but as we're now into the final week before renewal, has anyone done either of the "credit schemes" ( i.e. the 4 month no interest, or the year long with interest ) and if so what has been the situation with the 20% discount ? Can you still get it ? How do you go about it ? :?
k-r-c
Has liked: 28 likes
Total likes: 210 likes

Post by k-r-c »

Renewed mine yesterday at the ticket office.

Was offered either 5% or 20% and took the 20%.

Also got my Borehamwood and Southend tickets. :thup:
The Gibbins
Maggot infested twat
Total likes: 10 likes

Post by The Gibbins »

Anyone taken the 5% option?

Oh just me then :oops: haha
Hammerite

Post by Hammerite »

The Gibbins wrote:Anyone taken the 5% option?

Oh just me then haha
Nope, I know of at least one other (mug) poster on here that took the 5% :wink:
Matt of iron

Post by Matt of iron »

Anyone heard back from the club? I sent mine by post about a month ago but haven't heard a thing.
CentenaryUpperHammer

Post by CentenaryUpperHammer »

I haven't made my mind up whether I'm gunna lump it now or do the finance option. I want to take the 20% so how would I do that for the finance option? Are they aware or do you have to sort it over the phone?
harry

Post by harry »

The Gibbins wrote:Anyone taken the 5% option?

Oh just me then :oops: haha
I did the 5% too, not sure why!!!
Hammer Sandwich

CentenaryUpperHammer wrote:I haven't made my mind up whether I'm gunna lump it now or do the finance option. I want to take the 20% so how would I do that for the finance option? Are they aware or do you have to sort it over the phone?
That's exactly my point from earlier.
So, has anyone done the finance option AND taken the 20%..............please..............we need to know ! Headbanger
Matt of iron

Post by Matt of iron »

I have.
Hammer Sandwich

Matt of iron wrote:I have.
:raver: Hoorah ! I shall proceed !
Whitters
Has liked: 90 likes
Total likes: 71 likes

Post by Whitters »

Has anyone heard if they are going with viagogo again this year? I dropped them an email a while ago but I didn't get a reply.

For me, it is a good service as I can't make every game so it is a good way of recouping some of the costs.
Express Pete

Post by Express Pete »

Got a mental block.....am I right in thinking that if season tickets prices increase over the next four years I'll be better off financially to take the 5% offer rather than the one hit 20% this year?
k-r-c
Has liked: 28 likes
Total likes: 210 likes

Post by k-r-c »

Yes,

However my factors for taking 20% were:

I may not renew for the following 3 years for whatever reason.

Also possibility of a move to the Olympic Stadium which would result in pricing changes (possible cheaper options?).
Claret&Blue,Thru&
Has liked: 13 likes
Total likes: 14 likes

Post by Claret&Blue,Thru& »

Express Pete wrote:Got a mental block.....am I right in thinking that if season tickets prices increase over the next four years I'll be better off financially to take the 5% offer rather than the one hit 20% this year?
Also depends on your assessment of the discounted value of money!
Harlow Hammer
Has liked: 2 likes
Total likes: 80 likes

Post by Harlow Hammer »

Sent my agreement off yesterday to Zebra Finance taking the 20%.

On the application i just changed the amount to £480 and added a note saying I was taking the full 20% this year.

Got the agreement approval back and sent that off. Now I just have to wait to see if the left hand knows what the right hand does and I get my ticket in time for 18th August!!!!

However, seeing as I won't be going to every game I shall have some spare tickets for £25 in the BML which I will post on the ticket thread. Alternatively if there is anyone out there that want s full season ticket for £480 pm me as I could be persuaded to sell the whole lot and save some money, which I need to do!! :D
hammer_lad

Post by hammer_lad »

Anyone else get the impression not as many people were clambering to get a season ticket as they made out at the begining of this saga?

So far today I read the metro and was told I had to renew. Then I got an email reminding me that I had to renew. This afternoon I got a lovely text telling me I had to renew and I've just got in from work and I've received a lovely little postcard reminding me to renew.

There's a message I think they want me to grasp but for the life of me I'm struggling with what it is.
cockneyboy21

Post by cockneyboy21 »

After finishing uni and getting myself a job i've managed to persuade my old man into us both getting season tickets again after I had to cut it off at uni. Need a bit of help with rows and seats, does anyone have a decent seating plan of the Boleyn that has the seat numbers and rows on it, i've found a couple via a google search but i zoom in and the bloody numbers are blurry! If not is there a wise old head out there who can enlighten me on row and seat numbers for various areas of the ground? Any help is much appreciated!
Rocketron
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 49 likes

Post by Rocketron »

hammer_lad wrote:Anyone else get the impression not as many people were clambering to get a season ticket as they made out at the begining of this saga?

So far today I read the metro and was told I had to renew. Then I got an email reminding me that I had to renew. This afternoon I got a lovely text telling me I had to renew and I've just got in from work and I've received a lovely little postcard reminding me to renew.

There's a message I think they want me to grasp but for the life of me I'm struggling with what it is.
T'was ever thus. :wink:
West Ham Dave
Has liked: 4 likes
Total likes: 21 likes

Post by West Ham Dave »

hammer_lad wrote:Anyone else get the impression not as many people were clambering to get a season ticket as they made out at the begining of this saga?
I've also had all that, but what has got me really baffled is, according to the guy next door I had 2 visitors today, one arrived in a Gold Roller, and the other in a Maroon one, for the life of me I ain't got a clue who they could have been :think:
Hammertapp
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 4 likes

Post by Hammertapp »

cockneyboy21 wrote:After finishing uni and getting myself a job i've managed to persuade my old man into us both getting season tickets again after I had to cut it off at uni. Need a bit of help with rows and seats, does anyone have a decent seating plan of the Boleyn that has the seat numbers and rows on it, i've found a couple via a google search but i zoom in and the bloody numbers are blurry! If not is there a wise old head out there who can enlighten me on row and seat numbers for various areas of the ground? Any help is much appreciated!
If you go onto the box office website and then the 'season tickets 2012/13' section there is a 'choose seats' option which enables you to see rows/seats etc. Just press 'select your seats' and then the block you want to sit in.