The 5 year ST Loyalty scheme

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 759 likes
Total likes: 2941 likes

Re: The 5 year ST Loyalty scheme

Post by the pink palermo »

onlyme wrote:From the official site:

Existing Season Ticket holders must renew by 5pm on Saturday 7 July to ensure they retain their current seat. For full Season Ticket holders who are renewing for the fifth consecutive season in 2012/13, all relevant information will be included in your renewal pack which will be posted this week.
The power of kumb !

It would appear the club are going to honour the pledge made by the duxmeister .

Well done west ham .
k-r-c
Has liked: 28 likes
Total likes: 211 likes

Post by k-r-c »

I'm not so sure.

I think we may get something but I'm not so sure its going to be 20% discount. I'm happy to be proved wrong though.
Arch Dandy
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 50 likes

Post by Arch Dandy »

If they were going to honour it wouldn't it be available online now? I'm expecting a free scarf or something instead, probably with loyal supporter on it.
beckton

Post by beckton »

Doc H Ball wrote: It's not legally binding so there's no point wetting your knickers.

Why isn't it?

They seem to have taken on all of the other financial obligations at the time of their takeover of the club.
Oldun
Has liked: 165 likes
Total likes: 566 likes

Post by Oldun »

Apparently you have to apply a discount code IMAMUG12.
k-r-c

Post by k-r-c »

The discount is 5%
k-r-c

Post by k-r-c »

With discount:

Band 1: 807.50 (850)
Band 2: 750.50 (790)
Band 3: 698.50 (735)
Band 4: 570.00 (600)
the pink palermo
Huge noggin
Has liked: 759 likes
Total likes: 2941 likes

Post by the pink palermo »

k-r-c wrote:The discount is 5%
Based upon what calculation ?
k-r-c

Post by k-r-c »

View here:

http://www.seasontickets.whufc.com/form ... -zebra.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
beckton

Post by beckton »

What genius at the club thought it a good idea to still call it a 5 year loyalty discount and then only give us 5%?

Oh dear. :thdn:

You've got to laugh I guess.
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

beckton wrote:
Why isn't it?

They seem to have taken on all of the other financial obligations at the time of their takeover of the club.
Very disappointing if they shaft us, maybe they should look at the money they wasted themselves by making very costly mistakes.
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 145 likes

Post by fmgod »

So mine is 285, £15 saving, barely feels worthwhile tbh, after all the nonsense we've been through as well in the last few years.
k-r-c

Post by k-r-c »

I can't wait to read what it says in the renewal pack about why they cant offer us 20%.

I kept my side of the deal.
919er

Post by 919er »

Absolute disgrace if they don't honour the 20%.

Makes me feel like telling them to stick it but they know we are all mugs and will renew. :eh:
Gnome
Quite eloquent for a garden ornament
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 45 likes

Post by Gnome »

They have two options as far as I'm concerned.

Honour the 20% discount or refund me the cost of all season tickets I've purchased purchased since they announced the deal - I'll let them keep the cost of 2012/13 out of the refund!
Billy Hunt
Has liked: 469 likes
Total likes: 353 likes

Post by Billy Hunt »

Anyone got the original quotes from the club back when the 20% was first mentioned ?
Hockley Hammer
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 30 likes

Post by Hockley Hammer »

To be honest no matter what you think about it, they can say it was going to go up 20% more, but they honoured the original committment - we'll never know.

To me only a price freeze would have indicated we were getting something back, there was never going to be a reduction if we got promoted. It was merely a question of how much it went up.

I'm not their biggest fan but they are only doing what every other company in this country does and that is screw the customer for every penny. If you don't like it - don't buy it. Sad but true.
k-r-c

Post by k-r-c »

This is all i could find:
Discount for 5 year consecutive season ticket holders:
Response at Meeting: The SAB members asked what the intentions were in respect of the
proposed 20% renewal discount to those who have been a season ticket holder for 5
consecutive seasons. Tara Warren explained that this has been a suggestion of the previous owners and
the current owners had addressed this upon their arrival in January 2010 as the previous
Board did not have the remit to sanction such offers. The club will take this to the Board.
beckton

Post by beckton »

Hockley Hammer wrote:To be honest no matter what you think about it, they can say it was going to go up 20% more, but they honoured the original committment - we'll never know.

A band 4 season ticket for a new applicant is £600. With the 5% loyalty discount it's £570.

At this moment in time it seems quite clear they can't say what you're suggesting.
Pop Robson
Has liked: 34 likes
Total likes: 15 likes

Post by Pop Robson »

Billy Hunt wrote:Anyone got the original quotes from the club back when the 20% was first mentioned ?
They've deleted the link which was still on the official website in March,

See my post from back then, although I've saved that webpage knowing full well it would dissapear.

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 0#p3319331" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.whufc.com/articles/20090327/ ... 84_1604344" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SAB had a meeting with the club and the 20% was mentioned, back in August. Any SAB members been pushing this ?

Meeting of the Supporters Advisory Board Club Products & Ticketing

Minutes

For: Club Products and Ticketing Focus Group

Date: 25 August 2011

Time: 6.00pm

The meeting began with an address from Tara Warren, Head of Marketing, who welcomed and thanked the members of the Supporter Advisory Board for their contribution and attendance. A code of conduct letter/NDA was issued and signed on arrival before a presentation was undertaken by Tara Warren and Debbie Silver, Head of Retail and Ticketing. A brief overview of the presentation was as follows

TICKETING

1) Discount for 5 year consecutive season ticket holders:

Response at Meeting: The SAB members asked what the intentions were in respect of the proposed 20% renewal discount to those who have been a season ticket holder for 5 consecutive seasons. TW explained that this has been a suggestion of the previous owners and the current owners had addressed this upon their arrival in January 2010 as the previous Board did not have the remit to sanction such offers. The club will take this to the Board.

http://www.whufc.com/staticFiles/df/93/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 927,00.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;