The 5 year ST Loyalty scheme

The very best posts from KUMB over the years ...

Moderator: Gnome

Re: The 5 year ST Loyalty scheme

Postby Hammer Sandwich on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:24 am

Apologies if it's been asked already, but as we're now into the final week before renewal, has anyone done either of the "credit schemes" ( i.e. the 4 month no interest, or the year long with interest ) and if so what has been the situation with the 20% discount ? Can you still get it ? How do you go about it ? :?
Hammer Sandwich

Postby k-r-c on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Renewed mine yesterday at the ticket office.

Was offered either 5% or 20% and took the 20%.

Also got my Borehamwood and Southend tickets. :thup:
k-r-c

Postby The Gibbins on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Anyone taken the 5% option?

Oh just me then :oops: haha
The Gibbins
Maggot infested twat

Postby Hammerite on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:21 pm

The Gibbins wrote:Anyone taken the 5% option?

Oh just me then haha

Nope, I know of at least one other (mug) poster on here that took the 5% :wink:
Hammerite

Postby Matt of iron on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:29 pm

Anyone heard back from the club? I sent mine by post about a month ago but haven't heard a thing.
Matt of iron

Postby CentenaryUpperHammer on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:27 pm

I haven't made my mind up whether I'm gunna lump it now or do the finance option. I want to take the 20% so how would I do that for the finance option? Are they aware or do you have to sort it over the phone?
CentenaryUpperHammer

Postby harry on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:08 am

The Gibbins wrote:Anyone taken the 5% option?

Oh just me then :oops: haha

I did the 5% too, not sure why!!!
harry

Postby Hammer Sandwich on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 am

CentenaryUpperHammer wrote:I haven't made my mind up whether I'm gunna lump it now or do the finance option. I want to take the 20% so how would I do that for the finance option? Are they aware or do you have to sort it over the phone?

That's exactly my point from earlier.
So, has anyone done the finance option AND taken the 20%..............please..............we need to know ! Headbanger
Hammer Sandwich

Postby Matt of iron on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:10 am

I have.
Matt of iron

Postby Hammer Sandwich on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:35 am

Matt of iron wrote:I have.

:raver: Hoorah ! I shall proceed !
Hammer Sandwich

Postby Whitters on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 am

Has anyone heard if they are going with viagogo again this year? I dropped them an email a while ago but I didn't get a reply.

For me, it is a good service as I can't make every game so it is a good way of recouping some of the costs.
Whitters

Postby Express Pete on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Got a mental block.....am I right in thinking that if season tickets prices increase over the next four years I'll be better off financially to take the 5% offer rather than the one hit 20% this year?
Express Pete

Postby k-r-c on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Yes,

However my factors for taking 20% were:

I may not renew for the following 3 years for whatever reason.

Also possibility of a move to the Olympic Stadium which would result in pricing changes (possible cheaper options?).
k-r-c

Postby Claret&Blue,Thru& on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Express Pete wrote:Got a mental block.....am I right in thinking that if season tickets prices increase over the next four years I'll be better off financially to take the 5% offer rather than the one hit 20% this year?

Also depends on your assessment of the discounted value of money!
Claret&Blue,Thru&

Postby Harlow Hammer on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Sent my agreement off yesterday to Zebra Finance taking the 20%.

On the application i just changed the amount to £480 and added a note saying I was taking the full 20% this year.

Got the agreement approval back and sent that off. Now I just have to wait to see if the left hand knows what the right hand does and I get my ticket in time for 18th August!!!!

However, seeing as I won't be going to every game I shall have some spare tickets for £25 in the BML which I will post on the ticket thread. Alternatively if there is anyone out there that want s full season ticket for £480 pm me as I could be persuaded to sell the whole lot and save some money, which I need to do!! :D
Harlow Hammer

Postby hammer_lad on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Anyone else get the impression not as many people were clambering to get a season ticket as they made out at the begining of this saga?

So far today I read the metro and was told I had to renew. Then I got an email reminding me that I had to renew. This afternoon I got a lovely text telling me I had to renew and I've just got in from work and I've received a lovely little postcard reminding me to renew.

There's a message I think they want me to grasp but for the life of me I'm struggling with what it is.
hammer_lad

Postby cockneyboy21 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:53 pm

After finishing uni and getting myself a job i've managed to persuade my old man into us both getting season tickets again after I had to cut it off at uni. Need a bit of help with rows and seats, does anyone have a decent seating plan of the Boleyn that has the seat numbers and rows on it, i've found a couple via a google search but i zoom in and the bloody numbers are blurry! If not is there a wise old head out there who can enlighten me on row and seat numbers for various areas of the ground? Any help is much appreciated!
cockneyboy21

Postby Rocketron on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:48 pm

hammer_lad wrote:Anyone else get the impression not as many people were clambering to get a season ticket as they made out at the begining of this saga?

So far today I read the metro and was told I had to renew. Then I got an email reminding me that I had to renew. This afternoon I got a lovely text telling me I had to renew and I've just got in from work and I've received a lovely little postcard reminding me to renew.

There's a message I think they want me to grasp but for the life of me I'm struggling with what it is.

T'was ever thus. :wink:
Rocketron

Postby West Ham Dave on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 pm

hammer_lad wrote:Anyone else get the impression not as many people were clambering to get a season ticket as they made out at the begining of this saga?

I've also had all that, but what has got me really baffled is, according to the guy next door I had 2 visitors today, one arrived in a Gold Roller, and the other in a Maroon one, for the life of me I ain't got a clue who they could have been :think:
West Ham Dave

Postby Hammertapp on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:33 am

cockneyboy21 wrote:After finishing uni and getting myself a job i've managed to persuade my old man into us both getting season tickets again after I had to cut it off at uni. Need a bit of help with rows and seats, does anyone have a decent seating plan of the Boleyn that has the seat numbers and rows on it, i've found a couple via a google search but i zoom in and the bloody numbers are blurry! If not is there a wise old head out there who can enlighten me on row and seat numbers for various areas of the ground? Any help is much appreciated!

If you go onto the box office website and then the 'season tickets 2012/13' section there is a 'choose seats' option which enables you to see rows/seats etc. Just press 'select your seats' and then the block you want to sit in.
Hammertapp

PreviousNext

Return to KUMB Hall of Fame