Eidur Gudjohnsen

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

westlondonhammer
Has liked: 1049 likes
Total likes: 1331 likes

Re: Eidur Gudjohnsen

Post by westlondonhammer »

Katie wrote:Hahaha, love the spin and the lengths the club are going to with their statements to protect delicate little "confidence player" Carlton, and I love even more that you guys lap it up!
Given the amount of effort and how rational this post is, I guess it warrants an equally thought out and rational response...

Period?
Hayden
Has liked: 24 likes
Total likes: 65 likes

Post by Hayden »

Katie wrote:Hahaha, love the spin and the lengths the club are going to with their statements to protect delicate little "confidence player" Carlton, and I love even more that you guys lap it up!
Aren't we silly sausages?
Katie

Post by Katie »

Cuenca 'ammer wrote:^^^^^

Does that mean that she never really used to go into the bathrooms at the ground at half time and pleasure herself ??
We must not speak of this on the board again or the scary moderators will hand out official warnings, please keep it football related on the GD, thanks.
PM me for more info xx
:o
beckton

Post by beckton »

Are you a Kung Fu Master?
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

Katie wrote: We must not speak of this on the board again or the scary moderators will hand out official warnings, please keep it football related on the GD, thanks.
PM me for more info xx
:o
Surely that IS football related... if that's the response West Ham evoke?
The Incredible Sulk

Post by The Incredible Sulk »

Hayden wrote: Surely that IS football related... if that's the response West Ham evoke?
What, West Ham turns us in to ****ers?
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

The Incredible Sulk wrote:What, West Ham turns us in to w***ers?
Exactly... we've seen (at least) 2 seasons of w**k... why break for half time?
The Incredible Sulk

Post by The Incredible Sulk »

Hayden wrote: Exactly... we've seen (at least) 2 seasons of w**k... why break for half time?
Gives a new definition to the phrase 'Seamen is coming out for the second half....'
last.caress
Star Raid-er
Location: Eyes that shine, burnin' red. Dreams of you all through my head.
Has liked: 1222 likes
Total likes: 1640 likes

Post by last.caress »

beckton wrote:Are you a Kung Fu Master?
I reckon so. :thup:
hammerdivone

Post by hammerdivone »

Cuenca 'ammer wrote:^^^^^

Does that mean that she never really used to go into the bathrooms at the ground at half time and pleasure herself ??

:(
She?
Maroonmachine

Post by Maroonmachine »

Shirley we should just dig a shallow grave and quietly slip this thread into it, consign it to folklore and move on.
Los Martillos
Total likes: 1 like

Post by Los Martillos »

^^ is the correct answer
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer
Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado
Has liked: 1904 likes
Total likes: 1612 likes

Post by Cuenca 'ammer »

Plus with him not signing this thread can stay alive..What would we have done if he put his John Hancock on the dotted line ??

:wink:
claret and bobby

Post by claret and bobby »

I don't believe how many people are just accepting the 'big sam said no' spin. Bit weird that the day he's talking to AEK we 'pull out of the deal', am I the only one missing something here?

Wake up ffs :lol:
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

claret and bobby wrote:I don't believe how many people are just accepting the 'big sam said no' spin. Bit weird that the day he's talking to AEK we 'pull out of the deal', am I the only one missing something here?

Wake up ffs
Or... We know he's changed his mind before. A deal was agreed, medical taken place and he stalled... AGAIN. Hardly suggests he wants to be here. Why would Sam want someone like that here? Wake up :wink:
indiehammer

Post by indiehammer »

claret and bobby wrote:I don't believe how many people are just accepting the 'big sam said no' spin. Bit weird that the day he's talking to AEK we 'pull out of the deal', am I the only one missing something here?

Or Big Sam said no because he started talking to AEK. He hadn't accepted an offer from AEK before we pulled out so he hadn't actually rejected us. If he talked to AEK after having a medical with us he obviously isn't commited enough and Sam told him to p*** off.

Why does there always have to be a spin on things?
claret and bobby

Post by claret and bobby »

It's a bit like going round saying 'I broke up with her' when you've just been dumped by your girlfriend. Big Sam 'pulled out of the deal' because he wanted to go to AEK Athens instead. The club are saving face, fair enough.
Countryboy

Post by Countryboy »

claret and bobby wrote:It's a bit like going round saying 'I broke up with her' when you've just been dumped by your girlfriend. Big Sam 'pulled out of the deal' because he wanted to go to AEK Athens instead. The club are saving face, fair enough.
I'd say it's more like discovering that the bird you've been taking out for a week, that might turn into something serious is actually a two-faced little bitch who can't decide whether she wants you or this Greek bloke who she thinks might be interested, though she isn't sure, and then you say, 'f*** it, I'm not putting up with this.'

Allardyce wants players who are going to be committed to the cause, work their balls off for the team and put in a shift for 46 games to get us back in the Premiership. He's put his own reputation on the line and the owners are putting in their money. Neither he, nor they want to waste any time, effort or cash on a player who can't decide whether he wants to be here, or some other club that his dad's lined up.

As it is, Gudjohnsen's best bet is a club in Greece. You'd think that a bloke from a bankrupt country would know better than to go to another country that's about to go bust. Apparently not. Good luck to the f*cker. If that's his attitude, we're better off without him.
beckton

Post by beckton »

or some of us don't give a **** who did what when and see him as no great loss.
OFT
Has liked: 2993 likes
Total likes: 1757 likes

Post by OFT »

Countryboy wrote:
Allardyce wants players who are going to be committed to the cause, work their balls off for the team and put in a shift for 46 games to get us back in the Premiership. He's put his own reputation on the line and the owners are putting in their money. Neither he, nor they want to waste any time, effort or cash on a player who can't decide whether he wants to be here, or some other club that his dad's lined up.

Quite!

Chicken or egg ? who cares. Generously Proportioned Sam is simply saying, 'don't f*** about with us'
At last, someone with nouse.