KUMB at the FBAs

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

Philosophical Dan
KUMB's campest cyclist
Location: 10 PRINT "Philosophical Dan is Skill! "; 20 GOTO 10

Re: KUMB at the FBAs

Post by Philosophical Dan »

Well played, lads. You gave it 110%, to give credit, and at the end of the day, that's all you can do.
Bonzo Dog
Has liked: 4 likes

Post by Bonzo Dog »

A long time lurker but a keen watcher. It's not until you go on other club's forums that you realise the quality we have with UTJ,Romford,Sicknote & all the Mods & contributors on this site. Well done to those doing the hard work. To the faithful, keep doing your bit, at least better than me! :crest:
The Old Man of Storr
Has liked: 2642 likes
Total likes: 1746 likes

Post by The Old Man of Storr »

Well done , Lads - Thoroughly Deserved !! :thup:
OFT
Has liked: 2995 likes
Total likes: 1758 likes

Post by OFT »

Bonzo Dog wrote: It's not until you go on other club's forums that you realise the quality we have
There it is, in one.

I normally have a look at the oppos forums , normally if we've beaten them I admit, and most of these other places seem to have a mass produced feel about them, very formulaic, dull places and lacking in any imagination.
Yer' actual :kumb: . is a different kettle of fish altogether. Superbly thought out, constantly improving and presented in such a way that even an old luddite duffer like me can follow and keep up with..

Congrats to the team, well deserved.
vind

Post by vind »

Well done all the team at KUMB for making it such a great place to visit and idle away countless hours. Through all the dark days of the Icelandics and the "fire sale" under Zola, a place to vent and laugh.