West Ham Utd 1-0 Tottenham (05/05/17)

Relive every moment of every first team game since the beginning of the 2005/06 season. Our archive of matchday threads originally posted in the General Discussion Forum.

Moderator: Gnome

Antwerp_Lad
Has liked: 33 likes
Total likes: 39 likes

Re: West Ham Utd vs Tottenham: match thread

Post by Antwerp_Lad »

Viking_Hammer wrote:
Not really to do with our performance but..

There was one thing that p***ed me off though, while watching the game on one of the streams, I don´t know if anyone else heard it, but the commentator was slating our fans for going early around the 80th minute. But from what I could see on TV this wasn´t the case and after watching some of the Youtube clips, I still can´t see why he made that snide remark??

Anyone else catch that comment?
A few left early from what I saw, but it really was a tiny, tiny amount (mostly to beat the masses after the game I assume). I don't get it myself, especially in a game like this but it was never as much as he made it out to be. That said, he wasn't really praising us throughout the game anyway so probably just a bitter one ;)

Not a peep from him though when the away end started to stream out with a few mins to go.
Claret&Blue,Thru&
Has liked: 14 likes
Total likes: 14 likes

Post by Claret&Blue,Thru& »

Anyone noticed that this made us the 10th club to reach 1000 points in the Premier era? Something to celebrate?
rciron
Has liked: 294 likes
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by rciron »

Reading the comments as summarised by UTJ in the bumper OV, what a complete bunch of classless utter melts, all fuckin mouth beforehand, ain't seen hide nor hair in my local this week, proper crawled back under their rocks they have, c*nts :thdn: