Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

chigwells finest
Location: crying with family/crying with strangers & just crying tbh
Has liked: 391 likes
Total likes: 158 likes

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by chigwells finest »

]
chigwells finest wrote:people who cant merge in order , and who insist on cutting in .
They're obviously in a greater hurry than you, and are more important than you, so you really ought to know your place.[/quote]

obviously .
Dover KUMB fan
Total likes: 42 likes

Post by Dover KUMB fan »

Ford windscreen wiper set up.
Every time you use a blast of screenwash the wipers go across twice, which leaves the windscreen nice & clear. After a couple of seconds when the screen is almost dry, it goes across AGAIN leaving a sh!tty smear across the screen. I must have used half my bloody reservoir of the stuff tthis morning.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Dover KUMB fan wrote:Ford windscreen wiper set up.
Every time you use a blast of screenwash the wipers go across twice, which leaves the windscreen nice & clear. After a couple of seconds when the screen is almost dry, it goes across AGAIN leaving a sh!tty smear across the screen. I must have used half my bloody reservoir of the stuff tthis morning.
VW do that, too. Highly annoying. That said, you probably ought to replace your blades if you're still getting smears.
claretandblue82
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 31 likes

Post by claretandblue82 »

I get this on mine too! First couple of swipes it's fine then it is like they are saying 'look how clean your windscreen is, well f*** you' and proceeds to wipe it's **** back over! b*stard!
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9649 likes

Post by S-H »

Lorry drivers that insist of overtaking other lorry drivers, and proceed to block the dual carriage way, as the driver being overtaken refuses to slow down and most probably speeds up a little, resulting in both lorries driving side by side for what seems like an eternity!

Stay in your ****ing lane!
Monkeybubbles
Has liked: 485 likes
Total likes: 1953 likes

Post by Monkeybubbles »

Cheap suits.
Hammer1972
Has liked: 57 likes
Total likes: 213 likes

Post by Hammer1972 »

Threads leaking into each other.
1875Hammer

Post by 1875Hammer »

somerset-hammer wrote:Lorry drivers that insist of overtaking other lorry drivers, and proceed to block the dual carriage way, as the driver being overtaken refuses to slow down and most probably speeds up a little, resulting in both lorries driving side by side for what seems like an eternity!

Elephant racing!!!

They do this on the A9. 24 miles of single carriageway then you reach a passing lane and they take 4 miles to get past.
dave_l
Has liked: 79 likes
Total likes: 51 likes

Post by dave_l »

somerset-hammer wrote:Lorry drivers that insist of overtaking other lorry drivers, and proceed to block the dual carriage way, as the driver being overtaken refuses to slow down and most probably speeds up a little, resulting in both lorries driving side by side for what seems like an eternity!

The M11 North of Stansted, A12, A14 and A303 are particularly special for this game.
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9649 likes

Post by S-H »

dave_l wrote:
The M11 North of Stansted, A12, A14 and A303 are particularly special for this game.
A303 on the way home from work yesterday and on the way to work this morning!
Dover KUMB fan
Total likes: 42 likes

Post by Dover KUMB fan »

1875Hammer wrote: Elephant racing!!!
So the b'stards know what they are doing & even have a pet name for it??? Wanchors
chigwells finest

Monkeybubbles wrote:Cheap suits.

i'd love to get all mine hand made, however due to reasons beyond my control ( money ) i have to go for otp
ones.
rare as rockinghorse shat
Has liked: 3 likes
Total likes: 77 likes

Post by rare as rockinghorse shat »

chigwells finest wrote:I'd love to get all mine hand made, however due to reasons beyond my control ( money ) i have to go for otp
ones.
Whatever, fatty

Same ol' c**** still sticking milk into a cup with the teabag in, leaving it in there for mins whilst letting the kettle boil. Heads in phone, distracted, kettle has boiled and been left for at least a couple of mins, then they pour not boiling water into cold teabag milk, barely pay it any attention, stir a few times, then lift teabag out without even straining precious flavour and walking away without even once contemplating the horror they've committed.

I want to slice their faces off.

Absolute ****ing troglodytes, the lot of em.
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

tea snobs are c****

:D

So are c****
chigwells finest

"rare as rockinghorse shat"]
chigwells finest wrote:I'd love to get all mine hand made, however due to reasons beyond my control ( money ) i have to go for otp
ones.
Whatever, fatty[/quote]

oi , its called rotund , anyway i'd rather be ' rotund ' than smug ............ :)

Don't worry mate, I had to try 3 or 4 jackets myself before I found one that didn't leave me looking like 3 linked sausages...
chigwells finest

rare as rockinghorse shat wrote:Don't worry mate, I had to try 3 or 4 jackets myself before I found one that didn't leave me looking like 3 linked sausages...

i'm 54 and its all going east and west for me , just dont have the willpower to control my eating .
JerseyHammer
Has liked: 161 likes
Total likes: 156 likes

Post by JerseyHammer »

My 14 year old Audi does that, it's very annoying.

Little trick that works on mine though, if you wait until the windscreen wiper has settled after the second "pass", flick the control to make it go up once again immediately and it won't go up a few seconds later.