Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

claretandblue82
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 32 likes

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by claretandblue82 »

White Goodman wrote:All the grinning ****wits outside waiting for the royal baby to come out.

Those people have the vote and everything apparently
Oh hooray, look another silver spoon tax dodger that we have to pay for to live the high life.
prophet:marginal
Has liked: 856 likes
Total likes: 2017 likes

Post by prophet:marginal »

White Goodman wrote:All the grinning ****wits outside waiting for the royal baby to come out.

Those people have the vote and everything apparently
Every single one of them voted Leave.
jastons
Has liked: 893 likes
Total likes: 849 likes

Post by jastons »

Samba wrote:Driving on the average speed limit section** of the 'new' A13, out through Barking/Dagenham.
There I am, doing bang on 50mph in the outside lane, when some c*** comes up fastish, behind me.
I move over, if I'm not next to someone else, also doing 50. The c*** goes past me at much higher than 50*.
A little while later, we get to the end of the average speed section, so I increase my speed up to the national speed limit, you know, 90..
Except I can't, because now, that same c*** who thought that he didn't have to stick at 50 during the average speed section, is now insistent on sticking at 70 in front of me, in the outside lane, where there are now no cameras.
It simply doesn't make any sense.

So you were irritated because someone was breaking the speed limit and then irritated again because you couldn't break the speed limit??
delbert
Has liked: 719 likes
Total likes: 699 likes

Post by delbert »

Samba wrote:Driving on the average speed limit section** of the 'new' A13, out through Barking/Dagenham.
There I am, doing bang on 50mph in the outside lane, when some c*** comes up fastish, behind me.
I move over, if I'm not next to someone else, also doing 50. The c*** goes past me at much higher than 50*.
Normally tipper trucks on their way home after a busy day murdering cyclists up London...
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Coverage of the royal baby. Everything from how amazing Kate looked after the birth, how Willy now has "thrice the worry!", and a billion other articles that appear to be written by an army of sycophants.

I rather like Her Maj, but when she throws a 7, the entire Royal Family is f*cked.
view from the shires
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 32 likes

Post by view from the shires »

GCRO, I wouldn't worry too much about the health issues unless you picked the pug up from a service station in or near Wales. The only thing to worry about is that they are incredibly stupid. Ours is now 7 and makes the 3 bulldogs look like masterminds.
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2476 likes
Total likes: 2706 likes

Post by sendô »

I've nothing against the family themselves, they do at least try and appear benevolent. It's the army of sycophants that continually make out they're better than all of us and we should all be delighted that they exist that annoys me.

A royal baby born on St Georges day? I bet the toilets at the Daily Express resembled that scene from Wolf of Wall Street.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

A few years of Charlie in the chair ought to see them off, finally, the jug-eared self-pitying moron.
uptonparkhurst
Location: The World Wide Web - where men are men,women are men,and children are the Metropolitan Police
Has liked: 64 likes
Total likes: 16 likes

Post by uptonparkhurst »

DasNutNock wrote:Coverage of the royal baby. Everything from how amazing Kate looked after the birth, how Willy now has "thrice the worry!", and a billion other articles that appear to be written by an army of sycophants.

I rather like Her Maj, but when she throws a 7, the entire Royal Family is f*cked.
I find the plum-gobbed Jenny Bond particularly irritating, also the flag-waving peasants who buy into
all the coach/palace/prince/princess/fairytale bowloaks.
Hammers Dad
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by Hammers Dad »

I'd rather have a Queen/King and a dozen Royal sons/daughters/grandchildren than one President. It's probably cheaper too.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Hammers Dad wrote:I'd rather have a Queen/King and a dozen Royal sons/daughters/grandchildren than one President. It's probably cheaper too.
At least you can vote out a President. We're stuck with Charles until he dies.
Greatest Cockney Rip Off
Has liked: 335 likes
Total likes: 706 likes

Post by Greatest Cockney Rip Off »

view from the shires wrote:GCRO, I wouldn't worry too much about the health issues unless you picked the pug up from a service station in or near Wales. The only thing to worry about is that they are incredibly stupid. Ours is now 7 and makes the 3 bulldogs look like masterminds.
He'll fit in perfectly with the missus and her daughter on that score then. :cry:
Johnny Byrne's Boots
Has liked: 1848 likes
Total likes: 2105 likes

Post by Johnny Byrne's Boots »

Lucky for the Windsors the third sprog was born before the two child limit for state benefits comes in.
Samba
Has liked: 2466 likes
Total likes: 893 likes

Post by Samba »

Some c*** in the UK has won £121m on the Euro lottery tonight & it wasn't me.
Probably D. Sullivan...
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 2011 likes
Total likes: 1496 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

Buying a new watch that was a bit tight on my wrist so I had a link added to it. Now the ****er slides up and down my arm!! :fsake:
Coops
Has liked: 450 likes
Total likes: 590 likes

Post by Coops »

The fact that my sausage fingers keep missing keys on my laptop.
I just wished one of my customers a peedy recovery.
Coops
Has liked: 450 likes
Total likes: 590 likes

Post by Coops »

Samba wrote:Some c*** in the UK has won £121m on the Euro lottery tonight & it wasn't me.
Probably D. Sullivan...
£121m could do some damage with that.
Etonhammer
Location: Laid on the floor seeing 'Jesus saves' painted by an atheist nutter
Total likes: 24 likes

Post by Etonhammer »

Greatest Cockney Rip Off wrote:Went to a BBQ yesterday. Was well oiled when I turned up and the missus and her daughter were there. Immediately I'm accosted by them both, almost crying saying there's a woman here who's a Pug breeder and that she has the last puppy here with her today. And yes, they want it. However, it's not cheap and they want me to go halves with them. Cue the next three hours constant pleading, making me hold this puppy and telling me how practical it will be to have a Pug in our lives. Eventually, against my better judgement I relent.
They've called the dog Percy by the way.

**** my luck.
You are the Cockney Markus Meechan.

Don't come on here inflaming anti-Semitism through the medium of Pug !!
Etonhammer
Location: Laid on the floor seeing 'Jesus saves' painted by an atheist nutter
Total likes: 24 likes

Post by Etonhammer »

Whilst on the subject.....

Markus Meechan being convicted of 'hate speech' for inflaming anti-Semitism through the medium of pug.

:fsake:
FreeWheeling
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 28 likes

Post by FreeWheeling »

FreeWheeling wrote:Found an extra 500 sovs in my bank account, called the bank as this sort of malarky can seriously **** up your credit rating. told them there was a bank giro credit for 500 that I knew **** all about
The response was "Meh, don't worry about it"

My son has the same about 7 years, ago , went into the bank to say that the cash was not his and there was some sort of mistake, they said it was laundered money and promply black balled him and closed his account

can't see this ending well, but have put the 500 away for when the person who ****ed up wants it back

Banks - bunch of ***** the lot of them
Turns out I am the ****, It was cashback on my mortgage that I had forgot about :lol: