Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

DasNutNock

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by DasNutNock »

AnthraxDave wrote:Scouse c**t nextdoor burning plastic and other crap in his garden since 7pm.
I must be getting old, but people really do not think of others anymore, do they :fsake:
Reading your post has only made me more angry today. This is no way to spend a birthday, full of murderous rage.

Actually, I'd be tempted to phone the fire brigade (don't give your details, though), about a "hazardous, uncontrolled fire on a nearby property". They'll help extinguish it, then hopefully fine your c*nt neighbour for environmental health violations, as well as billiing him for their services.
Last edited by DasNutNock on Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9649 likes

Post by S-H »

Flies!! the ****ing annoying little c****
ThreeSixes
Total likes: 5 likes

Post by ThreeSixes »

Greatest Cockney Rip Off wrote:Missus got a takeaway Nandos. Christ almighty their food is ****ing vile. Soggy fries, dried up, overcooked dry chicken and everything covered in rancid, spicy powder. How do they get away with serving up this crap?
The longer you leave chicken the drier it gets, you need to dive in straight away.
Eggs'n'nuts
Has liked: 153 likes
Total likes: 333 likes

Post by Eggs'n'nuts »

somerset-hammer wrote:Flies!! the ****ing annoying little *****
Especially when you're cooking.

As soon as I got all the ingredients ready to cook earlier, the f**krs came from out of nowhere; about six of them. The strange thing was, that when I got one with the swatter (all up the kitchen window), the rest of them made a hasty retreat.
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2424 likes
Total likes: 2634 likes

Post by sendô »

More like wasps aka canutes with wings making an appearance as soon as you have the temerity to try and eat something outside.
-DL-
Bag Man
Has liked: 837 likes
Total likes: 4952 likes

Post by -DL- »

Get a venus fly trap. Great fun to be had by swatting them so they're dazed, then feeding it to the plant with tweezers.

My 7 year old had one bought for him for his birthday. He's named it Biollante :D
Eggs'n'nuts
Has liked: 153 likes
Total likes: 333 likes

Post by Eggs'n'nuts »

-DL- wrote:Get a venus fly trap. Great fun to be had by swatting them so they're dazed, then feeding it to the plant with tweezers.

My 7 year old had one bought for him for his birthday. He's named it Biollante :D
Isn't there some kind of attracter the fly trap has to coax them to the plant?

That's a lot more satisfying
-DL-
Bag Man
Has liked: 837 likes
Total likes: 4952 likes

Post by -DL- »

I've just shat next to it's pot. That'll keep the buggers out of the kitchen.
FreeWheeling
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 28 likes

Post by FreeWheeling »

got both flies and those b*stard wasps,
Flies I have great fun with an electronic bat , zapping them
The wasps I have a glass of real ale in the garden which they are drowning in, this is on top of twatting them with the bat
One of the gits got his own back today and stung me on the bottom of my foot, I am now about to wage an all out war on the c****
WHU Independent
Has liked: 1637 likes
Total likes: 506 likes

Post by WHU Independent »

Complete narcissists. I sat down on the train next to a woman, and like some of the people on this forum have experienced she opened her phone and started looking at pictures - of herself. She didn't have 10 or 50 or even 100 - she had literally 1000's. I was watching her scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll through a massive amount of selfies that she had obviously taken of herself.

I doubt if I have even 1 picture of myself on my phone, but her phone was rammed to the gills with pictures of herself. And then she had some pictures of herself with other people and then started to play with software that edited these people out so the pic was only of her.

And looking at her, she was absolutely nothing to look at. Bland, plain, no stranger to a piece of cake, yet 1000's of pics of herself on her phone. Grrrr.
r99c
Has liked: 682 likes
Total likes: 392 likes

Post by r99c »

People who don't re-rack weights :shock:
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 1978 likes
Total likes: 1466 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

Eggs'n'nuts wrote:
Just out of curiosity eggy (and this being the snug), why?
WHU_Del wrote:My guess is a large number of attractive young ladies wearing very little.
:wink:
Greatest Cockney Rip Off
Has liked: 338 likes
Total likes: 728 likes

Post by Greatest Cockney Rip Off »

Moxy wrote:Just thought I’d let you all know I had a nightmare this morning in the gym, went to start a workout with the first exercise being ball slams
:shock:
Moxy

Post by Moxy »

WHU Independent wrote:Complete narcissists. I sat down on the train next to a woman, and like some of the people on this forum have experienced she opened her phone and started looking at pictures - of herself. She didn't have 10 or 50 or even 100 - she had literally 1000's. I was watching her scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll through a massive amount of selfies that she had obviously taken of herself.

I doubt if I have even 1 picture of myself on my phone, but her phone was rammed to the gills with pictures of herself. And then she had some pictures of herself with other people and then started to play with software that edited these people out so the pic was only of her.

And looking at her, she was absolutely nothing to look at. Bland, plain, no stranger to a piece of cake, yet 1000's of pics of herself on her phone. Grrrr.
So no dirty ones then I take it?
S-H
Has liked: 5738 likes
Total likes: 9649 likes

Post by S-H »

His post would be in the 'Little things that make you smile' thread, if there were, Moxy.
FrankieMacsPerm
Has liked: 44 likes
Total likes: 91 likes

Post by FrankieMacsPerm »

Horsefly bites - got 4 around my ankles - bleeding sore and itchy as hell, blistered as well!! Aaargh!
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 1978 likes
Total likes: 1466 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

Busting for a **** and starving hungry at the same time. :fsake:
djclipz
Has liked: 35 likes
Total likes: 43 likes

Post by djclipz »

Sat in a boiling hot walk-in barbers waiting for the bi monthly chop and some melt walks in, looks at the queue and then asks the barbers to book him a place in the queue so he can come back.

Yeah fella that is absolutely fine, you f*** off with your missus for an hour and just waltz back in while everyone else has to sit and wait...

Tbf the 2 barbers met the request with a polite no you can't do that.
fmgod
Has liked: 50 likes
Total likes: 145 likes

Post by fmgod »

I think that's getting more common, suppose it does make sense if everyone turns up at an allotted time but it just seems ungentlemanly to me
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2424 likes
Total likes: 2634 likes

Post by sendô »

People would do similar at my local chippy - see the queue, phone up an order, waltz in straight to the front, thanks for the cod and chips twice, steak and ale pie curry sauce 4 saveloys 2 buttered rolls and large chips Doreen, here's my money tarra. No you wait for half hour like the rest of us cock chops.