Late David Gold, Sullivan and Brady

The Forum for all football-related discussion, including West Ham United FC. Our busiest Forum and the place to begin if you're new to KUMB.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

Kialos
Has liked: 1556 likes
Total likes: 773 likes

Re: Gold and Sullivan ???

Post by Kialos »

I saw a link to the article on twitter actually!
Ozza
Has liked: 945 likes
Total likes: 2368 likes

Post by Ozza »

Like many things with Sully, he will see a decent scouting network as an unnecessary cost, whilst he has a group of agents he trusts.

Stupid short arsed ****
Bamber Gascoigne
Has liked: 107 likes
Total likes: 40 likes

Post by Bamber Gascoigne »

Ozza wrote:Stupid short arsed ****
:thup:
Iron-on-transfer
Has liked: 33 likes
Total likes: 260 likes

Post by Iron-on-transfer »

Can we get a lorryload of cabbages delivered to Sullivan's mansion?

......or would he just think it was a family reunion?
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

don't buy it.
i really don't.
even with the good results!

i don't know how this midget twat gets away with it.
nor do i get how his sons are not consistently beaten up in school (not that they should).

anyway, don't get fooled guys!
we should question everything that **** does or says.
funk him and the horse he rode in on.
under no circumstances i'll ever forgive him.
lots of chances to get it right, all squandered.

panto villain of the worst species,
and his pals aren't any different.
i will never forget what they did.
never!
Clacton-ammer
Sultan of Swing
Has liked: 340 likes
Total likes: 362 likes

Post by Clacton-ammer »

Not the worst poem I have seen Warp.
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer
Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado
Has liked: 1903 likes
Total likes: 1613 likes

Post by Cuenca 'ammer »

doesn't rhyme though...

oh, just seen that it can be called "free verse.."

:shock:

it could be assonance..........(or as Rita says..."no, it just means he got the rhyme wrong...")

:lol:
warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Post by warp »

it is pretty crap.

but it's not how you finish, it's how you begin...
S-H
Has liked: 5739 likes
Total likes: 9649 likes

Post by S-H »

Not bad for a ****

:) :thup:
Cuenca 'ammer
ex 'ouston 'ammer
Location: Journey to the dead of night. High on a hill in Eldorado
Has liked: 1903 likes
Total likes: 1613 likes

Post by Cuenca 'ammer »

warp wrote:it is pretty crap.

but it's not how you finish, it's how you begin...
if you could chuck some drums and bass behind it and get a rap type thing going, you just might have something there..

and make a few bob in the bargain...

:D
warp

Post by warp »

well at least it's mod-proof!
S-H

Post by S-H »

:wink:
Hammer.CA
Has liked: 2782 likes
Total likes: 607 likes

Post by Hammer.CA »

Leicester City have just received approval for their new training complex, for those interested have a read of what they're planning compared to what we have and will likely have for the foreseeable future with Axis of Evil in charge. The 'look over your shoulder' gap between clubs with ambition and us is only going to widen and not in our favour.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/ ... es-2098499" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hammer.CA
Has liked: 2782 likes
Total likes: 607 likes

Post by Hammer.CA »

Following on from the tragic accident that killed the Leicester chairman and 4 fellow passengers it is good to see how much genuine sorrow football fans, the people of Leicester and many others have expressed about the the man. I would guess that everyone as they get older and the end of their life draws nearer thinks about how they want to be remembered. The numerous stories relating to Mr Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha and his generosity with regards to the way he treated fans of his club, the players, staff and his generous donations to a Leicester hospital and university reflect well on the man and his football legacy. This was a man who bought the club as a business and who didn't have any connection with Leicester City originally but endeared himself to the supporters and the community with his generosity.
I would think that all fans realise that running a football club is a business but that doesn't mean that you have to treat fans purely as a customer, the way Leicester City supporters admire their chairman is refreshing I think. This guy paid £39 million for a club in debt, he's wiped out the loans and it is estimated that LCFC has a valuation of £350 million now while all the time treating the fans in a decent manner with many instances of generosity and kindness that he wasn't obliged to do.
I'm not going to slag off our owners in this post and they may well have donated to many charities and individuals over the years but would prefer not to highlight the fact but I wonder if either Gold or Sullivan have thought whether the thanks and genuine outpouring of grief by West Ham supporters would be anywhere near the level shown by Leicester City fans? Just a thought.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
S-H

Post by S-H »

I think we all know the answer to that.

I'm sure as the tragedy unfolded, a certain thought entered many peoples minds over the weekend.

But it's probably best we leave it there.
Corney Beal

Post by Corney Beal »

Agree with all your comments Hammer CA.

It should not be forgotten though that many of their fans have not been happy with the owners over the Ranieri sacking. The Puel appointment hugely unpopular, with many fans wanting him out now.
Happyhammer52
Has liked: 148 likes
Total likes: 134 likes

Post by Happyhammer52 »

I doubt they give a f*** what the general West Ham fan thinks about them.

As Somerset-Hammer mentioned, as the news first came out, I am certain more than a few had an idea go round their head. I know I did.
NorthBankAlliance

Post by NorthBankAlliance »

somerset-hammer wrote:I'm sure as the tragedy unfolded, a certain thought entered many peoples minds over the weekend.

But it's probably best we leave it there.
:thup:
Graza

Post by Graza »

Nice piece here https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/ ... -newspaper" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; especially the bit where Sully gets involved and basically sets the place on fire.
foxedup

Post by foxedup »

Corney Beal wrote:Agree with all your comments Hammer CA.

It should not be forgotten though that many of their fans have not been happy with the owners over the Ranieri sacking. The Puel appointment hugely unpopular, with many fans wanting him out now.
You wouldn't have found many people against the sacking from game going fans. Nobody wanted to have to sack him, but it had got to the point of relegation being a nigh on certainty if he'd stayed, the owner made the decision that he thought was for the best of the clubs long term future.

The owner had a vision to turn is into a top level team. The title win was amazing, but his goals remained the same, getting relegated wasn't an option with a £100m training complex and ground expansion on the table. He wanted more victories, he wasn't content with us going backwards.

To fans who don't care about our future it might have seemed callous, to those who've been going down for years and will continue to do so, the club comes first.