Little things that irritate you

Anything goes in The Snug, General Discussion's rebellious little brother. An off-topic den of iniquity where any subject not covered elsewhere may be discussed. Well, anything except golf, Star Wars and Arsenal.

Moderators: Gnome, last.caress, Wilko1304, Rio, bristolhammerfc, the pink palermo, chalks

warp
Location: I am everything about this site which is wrong... i don't give a toss about WHUFC.

Re: Little things that irritate you

Post by warp »

Monkeybubbles wrote:It must have been mentioned on here before, but......

People who don't wash their hands when they've used the loo. Scabby gits.
even worse, those that smugly say "pft, i don't piss on my hands" when you point out they're filthy c****.
even conceding you don't, you're still handling your knob, you knob! next time i'll shake your hand i'll put mine in my pants first, see how you like that!
sendô
Location: rubbing my eyes in disbelief - we've won a European trophy!
Has liked: 2424 likes
Total likes: 2634 likes

Post by sendô »

ironsonthebrain wrote:I tell you what really , REALLY irritates me of late - the difficulty in London ( especially in the centre) of being able to get a decent cup of tea.
Coffee seems to be more popular now.

What is more annoying is when they give you a massive tea, and of course charge you double so £2 odd for a tea, even though there's still only one tea bag used and just a bit more hot water.
Rocketron
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 50 likes

Post by Rocketron »

warp wrote: even worse, those that smugly say "pft, i don't piss on my hands" when you point out they're filthy *****.
even conceding you don't, you're still handling your knob, you knob! next time i'll shake your hand i'll put mine in my pants first, see how you like that!
My cock is cleaner than my hands. I don't know if I'm bragging or complaining. :eh:
FreeWheeling
Has liked: 5 likes
Total likes: 28 likes

Post by FreeWheeling »

warp wrote: even worse, those that smugly say "pft, i don't piss on my hands" when you point out they're filthy *****.
Walked in the works bog once to see a chap at the urinal , cock in one hand, sandwich in the other
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

I went into the office shitter once and discovered one of the cleaners, sat on the bog, eating popcorn from a Tupperware container.
Last edited by DasNutNock on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
evomutant
Has liked: 16 likes
Total likes: 46 likes

Post by evomutant »

People who overtake and then slow down to slower than the constant speed you had been maintaining beforehand.

Infuriates me.
Kludgehammer
Has liked: 169 likes
Total likes: 200 likes

Post by Kludgehammer »

FreeWheeling wrote:Walked in the works bog once to see a chap at the urinal , cock in one hand, sandwich in the other
I can top that - once walked into the bogs to find some dickhead with sandwich in one hand, phone in the other, pissing hands free! Seriously, who makes a phone call while they're pissing? Who eats a ****ing sandwich while they're pissing? And what kind of monumental fuckwith does both at the same time?
djclipz
Has liked: 36 likes
Total likes: 43 likes

Post by djclipz »

Kludgehammer wrote:
I can top that - once walked into the bogs to find some dickhead with sandwich in one hand, phone in the other, pissing hands free! Seriously, who makes a phone call while they're pissing? Who eats a ****ing sandwich while they're pissing? And what kind of monumental fuckwith does both at the same time?
:lol: I've walked in the bogs a few times at work and heard ppl on the phone while sat on the shitter. I wait until they start speaking again and then turn on the hand dryer.
Clucking Bell
Location: Make piss ..... check ..... crossed arms .... check .... wife hates me ... result!!
Has liked: 119 likes
Total likes: 126 likes

Post by Clucking Bell »

Kludgehammer wrote:
I'd have quite like to have seen that :D What happened when he was done? Did he try and get his knob back in his pants with no hands? Great trick if you can do it!

I think that one of life's most underrated pleasures is to watch stupid people doing something stupid.
Kludgehammer
Has liked: 169 likes
Total likes: 200 likes

Post by Kludgehammer »

god knows - maybe he's trained the thing to climb back into his underpants without assistance
Wembley1966
Has liked: 6 likes
Total likes: 124 likes

Post by Wembley1966 »

Rocketron wrote:My cock is cleaner than my hands. I don't know if I'm bragging or complaining. :eh:
Most peoples are - if you're worried about cleanliness and germs you should always wash your cock after handling it!
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 1978 likes
Total likes: 1466 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

When you book tickets to see a film at the cinema and the start time is 8.00pm and the film doesn't actually start until at least 20-30 minutes AFTER the stated time.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Dropping a small fortune at Tesco, only for a bunch of money-off coupons to arrive in the post the following morning.
djclipz

Post by djclipz »

DasNutNock wrote:Dropping a small fortune at Tesco, only for a bunch of money-off coupons to arrive in the post the following morning.
What annoys me about this is why it isn't just linked to your card and you decide to use it at the till. Countless times I've had money off vouchers (not points) that expire in about a weeks time. Apparently it is all due to me using my 'membership' card so why f*** do i have to take a piece of paper with me and scan it instead of the card just doesn't using it automatically.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Aye, well that whole clubcard thing is a big scam designed to make them money, not save anything for you. I know the people who set up the company Tesco used, and they became very very rich.
djclipz

Post by djclipz »

Oh yeah i'm not surprised at all and they have all done it. The one that has been the most helpful in that regard though is waitrose. They do take money off on some things like the free paper deal when you spend over a tenner. But still send you money vouchers instead of loading the card :fsake:
westham,eggyandchips
Has liked: 1978 likes
Total likes: 1466 likes

Post by westham,eggyandchips »

God botherers outside Brixton station.
uptonparkhurst
Location: The World Wide Web - where men are men,women are men,and children are the Metropolitan Police
Has liked: 64 likes
Total likes: 17 likes

Post by uptonparkhurst »

DasNutNock wrote:Dropping a small fortune at Tesco, only for a bunch of money-off coupons to arrive in the post the following morning.
I think that if you are one of those folk who take the car and do a "big shop" they will take you for granted,
but if you go in there and spend about a tenner you might get a voucher for "spend £20/£30 save £3" or somesuch.
(It's been a long time since I got one, so this may have changed.) Of course the time limit is very short, but
you can spend it on most things except beer, ciggies and fuel.The vouchers that come through the post are usually for specific products that they either sell out of quickly or are over-priced to begin with.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

They send us money off vouchers - often pretty good discounts. £15 off a £90 shop, and suchlike.
prophet:marginal
Has liked: 836 likes
Total likes: 1980 likes

Post by prophet:marginal »

westham,eggyandchips wrote:God botherers outside Brixton station.
Repent!
And be baptised for the remission of your sins!