Lawro at it again !

A selection of the very best posts and/or most memorable threads on KUMB since the current Forum launched in 2002.

Moderator: Gnome

Ozza
Has liked: 945 likes
Total likes: 2368 likes

Re: Lawro at it again !

Post by Ozza »

I'm sure I heard somewhere that he was made aware of this thread, and does it just to wind us up, clearly seems to work lol
il_martello_di_genovesi
Has liked: 676 likes
Total likes: 1969 likes

Post by il_martello_di_genovesi »

He’s going for a Burnley win because of what he has seen from them in the past :lol:.

Showing his Liverpool colours now for sure...
The Old Man of Storr
Has liked: 2641 likes
Total likes: 1747 likes

Post by The Old Man of Storr »

il_martello_di_genovesi wrote:He’s going for a Burnley win because of what he has seen from them in the past :lol:.

They were good in 1959-60 to be fair .

Don't think he's been keeping up with their results this season however . They've won just 3 matches all season while West Ham have won 5 of their last 6 matches , poor Lawro , poor poor Lawro .......
Rowly
Has liked: 106 likes
Total likes: 56 likes

Post by Rowly »

Though to be fair to the seeping minge piece he did get the 0-2 to Watford score spot on. The ****.
vietnammer
Bucky the beaver
Has liked: 621 likes
Total likes: 581 likes

Post by vietnammer »

The sloppy taco
Hammerted
Has liked: 64 likes
Total likes: 38 likes

Post by Hammerted »

I can confirm that the pox-ridden cum guzzler is aware of this thread, but I have no idea whether his anti West Ham predictions are part of a wind-up or just abject fuckwittery.
Bend it like Repka
Has liked: 357 likes
Total likes: 791 likes

Post by Bend it like Repka »

Ozza wrote:I'm sure I heard somewhere that he was made aware of this thread, and does it just to wind us up, clearly seems to work lol
A few years back I wrote my only ever complaint letter of my life to the BBC about that unfunny tache with a gash. I pointed out his continued bias towards us and how being a BBC employee he was meant to be impartial. The reply I received contained a load of guff about his years of expertise and how seriously he takes his predictions. Allegedly the matter was discussed with him.

Now although I don't normally give a toss about what pundits think, and whether they like us or not, that idiot is paid out of my TV licence money to make predictions that clearly contain no expertise or serious thought. If there ever was proof of his dislike for us, apart from the fact that we are the team in "his" table most underestimated in points (-6) then this Burnley prediction is it.

"I am still going to back the Clarets to get a positive result because of what we have seen from them in the past but, at the moment, things do not look good.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Seriously what? Can anyone even translate that nonsense? Burnley have been rubbish all season, and they still are now, so because they look like relegation certs I'm picking them to win 2 - 0.

2 - 0 ?

West Ham have scored at least 2 goals in each of their last 3 away games. West Ham have scored 13 goals in their last 6 games in Dec. Burnley have conceded 8 in their last 2.

Yet after using his "football expertise" and "experience" he can't even see us scoring a goal, let alone getting a result.

Why can't the **** stop pretending and at least tell the truth when he makes his "predictions", that he hates us and even if we won 10 straight he'd have us down to lose.

If it's a joke he's not funny. He's not on Talkshite, he's on the BBC which is meant to be the bastion of impartiality.

Time for complaint letter number 2 methinks. It's now my mission in life to end that twats gravy train of a salary. :twisted:
Clucking Bell
Location: Make piss ..... check ..... crossed arms .... check .... wife hates me ... result!!
Has liked: 119 likes
Total likes: 126 likes

Post by Clucking Bell »

Bend it like Repka wrote:Time for complaint letter number 2 methinks. It's now my mission in life to end that twats gravy train of a salary.
I think you're missing the wider picture, Bendy. If it wasn't for Lawro there wouldn't be this classic thread with over three-and-a-half thousand euphemisms for an unattractive clopper.
neathiron
Has liked: 454 likes
Total likes: 317 likes

Post by neathiron »

Bend it like Repka wrote:

A few years back I wrote my only ever complaint letter of my life to the BBC about that unfunny tache with a gash. I pointed out his continued bias towards us and how being a BBC employee he was meant to be impartial. The reply I received contained a load of guff about his years of expertise and how seriously he takes his predictions. Allegedly the matter was discussed with him.

Now although I don't normally give a toss about what pundits think, and whether they like us or not, that idiot is paid out of my TV licence money to make predictions that clearly contain no expertise or serious thought. If there ever was proof of his dislike for us, apart from the fact that we are the team in "his" table most underestimated in points (-6) then this Burnley prediction is it.

"I am still going to back the Clarets to get a positive result because of what we have seen from them in the past but, at the moment, things do not look good.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Seriously what? Can anyone even translate that nonsense? Burnley have been rubbish all season, and they still are now, so because they look like relegation certs I'm picking them to win 2 - 0.

2 - 0 ?

West Ham have scored at least 2 goals in each of their last 3 away games. West Ham have scored 13 goals in their last 6 games in Dec. Burnley have conceded 8 in their last 2.

Yet after using his "football expertise" and "experience" he can't even see us scoring a goal, let alone getting a result.

Why can't the **** stop pretending and at least tell the truth when he makes his "predictions", that he hates us and even if we won 10 straight he'd have us down to lose.

If it's a joke he's not funny. He's not on Talkshite, he's on the BBC which is meant to be the bastion of impartiality.

Time for complaint letter number 2 methinks. It's now my mission in life to end that twats gravy train of a salary. :twisted:
In his defence though this is West Ham we're talking about, just as we think this will be an easy win, our team are normally capable of bringing us back down to earth with a bump. It's the West Ham way isn't it? I'm a bit worried I'm so confident myself, that's how well we are playing, normally I'd see this as a potential banana skin but the times are a changing, know we've got goals in us. I still make Lawro a **** though!
carnage
Has liked: 84 likes
Total likes: 707 likes

Post by carnage »

Anyone got the Lawro league table? And are Liverpool unbeaten in 7 years?
Bend it like Repka

neathiron wrote: In his defence though this is West Ham we're talking about, just as we think this will be an easy win, our team are normally capable of bringing us back down to earth with a bump. It's the West Ham way isn't it? I'm a bit worried I'm so confident myself, that's how well we are playing, normally I'd see this as a potential banana skin but the times are a changing, know we've got goals in us. I still make Lawro a **** though!
There is no defence for him. He is meant to be basing predictions on his alleged "expertise". If he is not basing his predictions on some sort of analysis of stats and form what is the point? He can't look at a team and say, ah, but they have a habit of letting their fans down so I'm going to base my call on that, not the bare facts. Besides Burnley hardly have some huge track record of success for him to base his positive vote for them on.

It might as well be called Lawros lucky dip of nonsense and pre-conceived views.

Like I said, if he did it for free I wouldn't give a monkies, but the BBC pays him more than any of us get in our jobs to come up with what he does, so he can f*** off.
Bend it like Repka

Clucking Bell wrote:
I think you're missing the wider picture, Bendy. If it wasn't for Lawro there wouldn't be this classic thread with over three-and-a-half thousand euphemisms for an unattractive clopper.
For the knowledge of him being unemployed, I'd take the hit. :wink:
neathiron
Has liked: 454 likes
Total likes: 317 likes

Post by neathiron »

Bend it like Repka wrote:
There is no defence for him. He is meant to be basing predictions on his alleged "expertise". If he is not basing his predictions on some sort of analysis of stats and form what is the point? He can't look at a team and say, ah, but they have a habit of letting their fans down so I'm going to base my call on that, not the bare facts. Besides Burnley hardly have some huge track record of success for him to base his positive vote for them on.

It might as well be called Lawros lucky dip of nonsense and pre-conceived views.

Like I said, if he did it for free I wouldn't give a monkies, but the BBC pays him more than any of us get in our jobs to come up with what he does, so he can **** off.
Yes fair point, but I wasn't sticking up for him, know the guy is a ****. I was just bringing my experiences of West Ham to the table. And if he is getting paid to show his biased opinion against us then that is a ****ing joke. Hate the **** even more now.
claretandblue82
Has liked: 23 likes
Total likes: 31 likes

Post by claretandblue82 »

Even Jimmy Savile would be digusted that the BBC have this **** on their payroll.
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

claretandblue82 wrote:Even Jimmy Savile would be digusted that the BBC have this **** on their payroll.
:lol:
Robbie
Has liked: 68 likes
Total likes: 36 likes

Post by Robbie »

Doctor_Whu wrote:Surely he has got to be on a wind-up, to quote Shakespeare "Away, you starvelling, you elf-skin, you dried neat’s-tongue, bull’s-pizzle, you stock-fish!"
Wonderful, wonderful prose here. :thup:
clawhammer
Has liked: 1 like
Total likes: 20 likes

Post by clawhammer »

I prefer him to predict a loss for us. Bearing in mind what we have seen from him in the past.
Samba
Has liked: 2482 likes
Total likes: 894 likes

Post by Samba »

Clucking Bell wrote:I think you're missing the wider picture, Bendy. If it wasn't for Lawro there wouldn't be this classic thread with over three-and-a-half thousand euphemisms for an unattractive clopper.
Are you telling me he's an ugly vagina?
Hammer_MC

Post by Hammer_MC »

What a troll. He knows exactly what he is doing. Just be comforted that each time we win the supercilious w****** looks like a tw*t. Lets hope we can give his opponent Theo full points with a 1 - 5 win!
DasNutNock

Post by DasNutNock »

Fisted fanny.