Filed: Tuesday, 18th April 2017
By: Staff Writer
Slaven Bilic has denied rumours that he and Diafra Sakho had a falling out ahead of last weekend's trip to Sunderland.
KUMB revealed on Friday that Sakho had been excluded from the travelling party, which led to rumours suggesting that the manager had experienced an angry exchange with the striker.
However those reports were laughed off by Bilic, who insisted that Sakho had been left out as a result of "a small injury".
"It was in the Ďpapers that I had a row with Diaf, but no, there is no rift between us," he told whufc.com.
"I called Diaf on the day we travelled to Sunderland and asked him what was happening because he got injured. He said 'I'm only frustrated because I have a small injury but I hope to be back for the game against Everton'.
"We will see [about that], but there was no argument whatsoever between us. I can say from my direct conversation with Diaf that itís not the case and itís not true."
West Ham Utd 0-0 Everton [22nd Apr 2017]
Randy or Adrian? Wait and see, says Bilic [21st Apr 2017]
Carroll out - but duo set for return [21st Apr 2017]
Collins , Bilic, Carroll & Sakho : Friday's news [21st Apr 2017]
Inzaghi , Lanzini, Bilic & Terry : Thursday's news [20th Apr 2017]
Hammers keeping tabs on Besiktas star [19th Apr 2017]
Inzaghi inbound? [19th Apr 2017]
In brief - Wednesday's news round-up [19th Apr 2017]
Senator Reid back in training [18th Apr 2017]
Please note that this section is for comments relating to the above news item only. Any off-topic or abusive posts will be removed. Posts including either links and/or foul language are automatically filtered and will not be published. To engage in further discussion on any of our news stories, visit the KUMB Forums.
Not a member of the KUMB Forums? You may register for free membership here.