Text  Larger | Smaller | Default

NewsNow

Haksabanovic deal cancelled


Filed: Wednesday, 31st January 2018
By: Staff Writer


Palermo CEO Fabio Lupo has revealed that a bid to sign Sead Haksabanovic has collapsed after West Ham pulled out of the deal at the last minute.

The Montenegran midfielder had looked set to move to Italy on a permanent basis, but acoording to Lupo the deal is dead in ther water after West Ham revealed they were no longer willing to sell Haksabanovic.

Embed from Getty Images


"We had a meeting with the English club yesterday, who said they decided not to allow Haksabanovic to leave as they have been unable to find an alternative," he told Italian media. "The two companies were ready to exchange documents."

Haksabanovic, 18, only joined the Hammers in August last year when moving from Swedish Superettan club Halmstads for a fee in the region of 3million.





Related News

   arrow   In brief - Tuesday's news round-up [22nd May 2018]
   arrow   In brief - Thursday's news round-up [1st Feb 2018]
   arrow   Haksabanovic deal cancelled [31st Jan 2018]
   arrow   Debut for Cresswell and other stories [9th Oct 2017]
   arrow   Nate hungry for more [27th Sep 2017]
   arrow   Hernandez, Lanzini, Antonio & Billic : Saturday's news [23rd Sep 2017]
   arrow   A damp squib [31st Aug 2017]
   arrow   In brief - Thursday's news round-up [17th Aug 2017]
   arrow   In brief - Wednesday's news round-up [16th Aug 2017]
   arrow   Return of the Mich [10th Aug 2017]



Your Comments


Please note that this section is for comments relating to the above news item only. Any off-topic or abusive posts will be removed. Posts including either links and/or foul language are automatically filtered and will not be published. To engage in further discussion on any of our news stories, visit the KUMB Forums.

Not a member of the KUMB Forums? You may register for free membership here.

comments powered by Disqus
 
News Image




On This Day ...

One Year Ago
No deals for ex-Hammers
Former Hammers pair Frank Nouble and Zavon Hines have been given a free tra...more
Three Years Ago
Carver expecting no favours from West Ham
Newcastle boss John Carver is expecting West Ham to prove tough opponents at St James' Park this aft...more
Five Years Ago
Back to school for Bobby Moore
A plaque in memory of Bobby Moore has been unveiled at the primary school formerly attended by the e...more