West Ham United FC
Match Day Tickets
Match Day Travel
The Gaming Room
Music, Film & TV
News up Mother Brown
On The Road
The Sports Bar
The Tradesman's Entrance
Hall of Fame
The Olympic Stadium
World Cup/Euro Championships
West Ham Women
MATCH REPORTS HOME
Latest Match Report
1. Lukasz Fabianski
13. Roberto Jimenez Gago
25. David Martin
2. Winston Reid
3. Aaron Cresswell
4. Fabian Balbuena
5. Pablo Zabaleta
20. Goncalo Cardoso
21. Angelo Ogbonna
23. Issa Diop
24. Ryan Fredericks
26. Arthur Masuaku
53. Ben Johnson
8. Felipe Anderson
10. Manuel Lanzini
11. Robert Snodgrass
15. Carlos Sanchez
16. Mark Noble
18. Pablo Fornals
19. Jack Wilshere
20. Andriy Yarmolenko
30. Michail Antonio
33. Josh Cullen
41. Declan Rice
45. Grady Diangana
22. Sebastien Haller
27. Albian Ajeti
0. Nathan Trott
12. Jordan Hugill
37. Nathan Holland
42. Martin Samuelsen
54. Conor Coventry
Squad Home Page
Fixtures & Results
Longest Serving Players
Squad: by Age
100 Greatest Moments
Annual First Team Squads
Ask The Expert
Kits: 1900-present day
KUMB Premium Membership
Write for KUMB
Terms & Conditions Of Use
to exit the website.
Nature of the Website
1. The information and materials on this website are for general information purposes only.
2. We accept no liability for any loss which may arise through reliance on information contained in this website, or any other website linked to it.
3. You may print copies of any item in hard copy for your personal use. You may also download any item to a local hard disk provided it is for your personal use. In all cases, we must be acknowledged as the source of the material on the copy and our address and contact details reproduced.
4. You acknowledge that all copyright and database rights, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the website (including the material which is contributed to our forums/message boards) are owned or licensed by us. No-one may copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from the website, or any of the material which is found on the website, unless properly licensed to do so by us. To apply for such a licence, please
Data Protection and Privacy
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click
5. When accessing the website you have the facility to submit a limited amount of personal information about yourself.
6. These contact details may be held on our database so that we can implement any requests you have made, but also so that we can send you information which may be of interest to you.
7. We will not share your contact details with any other organisations.
9. If you submit personal details to us, you will be deemed to have consented to this limited use of your personal data. If you do not agree, please do not submit any personal details.
Use of Website/Forums/Message Boards
10. By submitting any material to our website/forums/message boards you
(a) represent that you are entitled to do so;
(b) grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-terminable licence to copy, modify, distribute, show in public and create derivative works from that material in any form, anywhere; and
(c) authorise us to adapt the relevant material in the course of doing so, and so waive your moral rights to object to any derogatory treatment, or to be identified as the author, of the material in question.
(d) consent to us publishing your IP address which may be necessary from time to time
11. You must ensure that any material submitted by you or any communication you make in connection with our website, will not
(a) infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
(b) breach any applicable law, whether criminal, tortious or otherwise; or
(c) be defamatory, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable in our opinion.
12. Spamming, flaming or advertising is not permitted.
14. Where third party websites are linked to and from this website, we do not endorse or have any responsibility for such other websites or their contents.
15. Your use of the forums/message boards and this website is entirely at your own risk. As such, to the extent permitted by law, you release us, our directors, contractors and employees from all liability arising out of or in connection with the website and the material submitted to it by third parties.
16. We may not endorse the views expressed on the message board.
17. If you are under 18 years old you will need to obtain a parent or guardian's permission before taking part in any discussions. You should never reveal personal information about yourself, such as your address and telephone numbers and school.
Please also refer to our
for further information regarding our forums/message boards.
21. We may terminate access to this website at any time without any liability to you.
KUMB operates email newsletters on its site. These are free to sign up to. What we ask of you is your email address; at times we may ask you for further information, which is used for demographic purposes. We do not give our email lists out to other parties unless you choose to opt in to a scheme whereby third parties may use your details for their own purposes.
Our newsletters may contain promotions or advertisements from various businesses or information on other sites or services that we offer. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter you may do so by visiting the site you signed up with and using the unsubscribe facility. You may also
email the editor
although it may take a longer time before your email address is removed than with the automatic unsubscribe facility.
Our site may require you to register with us. This is to allow access to extra services that we provide for you. The information is not used for sending you newsletters or promotions unless stated.
On occasion we may conduct online surveys. This is used to gauge our service, collect demographic information and other information that we may find useful. These surveys are optional.
While we strive to keep the information that you supply directly or indirectly secure please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium.
From time to time we operate competitions and promotions. Participation in these is optional. Information submitted will not be submitted to third parties (check individual competition rules). You may also be given an option to sign up for a free email newsletter, opting out of this does not disqualify you from a competition.
Usage of Information
If requested we may submit your information to local or government authorities.
KUMB.com Premium Membership
KUMB reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Premium Membership scheme as listed
Each membership will last for 12 calendar months from the initial date of confirmation. Standard rules of forum membership (as detailed
) apply equally to Premium members.
Premium Membership subscribers who are in breach of forum rules can expect to have their Premium Membership rescinded. Refunds will be applicable on a pro rata basis in such instances (£1.25 x months of subscription remaining) minus an admin charge of £2.50.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletters using the facilities available on the website you signed up with or by emailing the relevant online editor. If you have any further problems please
© KUMB.com/West Ham United FC Online - Knees up Mother Brown
West Ham United v Liverpool
A decade of shame: from Mido to Sanchez
The next level and the match day experience
You're no longer welcome
West Ham United v West Bromwich Albion
Can West Ham survive? A season in stats
Hammers United snub meeting proposal
In brief: Wednesday's news round-up
We're ready for a fight, says Liverpool boss
Fabianski could make Liverpool return
Moyes updates on Soucek and other bids
The KUMB Podcast Interviews: Steve Lomas
All hosted content @KUMB.com 1997-2020